“We were hungry”

Grand Canyon Caverns Restaurant
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We were hungry, it was open and the only restaurant around. I had a burger that was barely average. The service was average. My friends had chicken tenders that were average and meatloaf that was unseasoned and below average. The prices were okay.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We were here for a late (light) dinner. I was disappointed with my dinner. I ordered a salad with steak. I very specifically ordered the steak rare and a beer. I had to remind the server to bring me the beer. The salad arrived and the steak was well done. The server was no where to be found and I was starving. I ate the salad but was not pleased with it or the service.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stopped by for lunch after a tour of the caverns. The food was ok, but nothing fancy. We had a BLT and a salad. The salad came with shredded cheese, which wasn't great. The BLT was fine, but on the greasy side.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Great food and wonderful service! Relaxing and had a great waitress. The cook even came out and made sure everything was good.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The menu is typical family diner, but all of the food is pretty good. We ate a variety of burgers, bbq, and even veggie burgers. Deserts are fantastic, and it is all part of the Grand Caverns Inn property...worth the visit to the throw-back to the days of Route 66.