Vio.com
All reviews swim up bar beautiful beach resort samoa apia tala cocktails paradise wharf fiafia dance fale
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2021

we had our room broken into while we were asleep, but threw our passports into the bushes below next to a length of pipe. Phones and some cash. Police called. Said they would make a report.. Months later said no evidence. Cash stolen out of shorts while snorkelling. Hotel was kind to comp us free massages!

Date of stay: November 2020
Ian Nadala, Other at Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the leadership team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place and reviewed to prevent the same issue from occurring in the future.

Kindly find my contact details below should you have any additional information to share regarding your experience.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us.

IAN NADALA
Ian.Nadala@sheraton.com

Reviewed 14 August 2020

We had enjoyed our stay at Sheraton resort. We love the place because its quiet and away for town and has all the amenities that a visitor would prefer for comfortable stay. The room we stayed is spacious and clean. The kids love the swimming pool not only its big but there are big plant beside it that makes some shades during the day while swimming and relaxing. We are planning to go here soon not only its affordable but has a very relaxing environment.

Room tip: rooms on the south side are quite and very private..
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 31 May 2020

Hi I am well traveled and hardly ever complain but, Well, it is bit like a retirement village. The bathrooms smell / stink even if you air it out even if you try your best it smells. Ya just gotta hire an Avis car at the airport only choice no other airport to airport really . The hotel car hire guy wanted to rehire the car each time I parked in the car park I had hired it for a week. The cracked window screen really was unforgivable but it was the only wreck available.On the last day our flight was late [9.30 pm] well if you don't have a vehicle you are trapped till they take you to the airport 2 hours before the flight, If you are late checking out it is $230 Samoan. I really got sick of Talofa every time a staff member spoke. The staff are OK but they remind you that in summer time the Samoan owners takeover and holiday at the hotel as a bonus it is not necessary conversation. The beach is crap terrible and the Flight centre truly recommended the dump , the old golf course is over grown and a home for some of the largest rats I have seen ever ,the size of kittens. Not recommended at all. Yes the pool looks great in the photograph and I don't like the way the staff of the courtesy van look at you as if they want a tip I happily tip but not to grabbers we or I am no fool and don't like the substandard offering at all try some other place not this one because it is so close to the airport the planes fly over your bedroom.Oh and the Louis Stevenson Museum opens and closes when the staff want to if it is to hot they go home so I missed the reason I went to Samoa .

Room tip: Don't the bathrooms will put you off they never look or smell clean
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank park-sleep
Reviewed 8 April 2020

This is a very lovely resort. We were there for 5 weeks. The pool is gorgeous. The rooms are nice with a beautiful view. The bed was comfortable. The air conditioning kept an even, comfortable temperature! The one girl at the front desk ( I wish I could remember her name) was always so cheerful and helpful. She even helped me write a note in the Samoan language! We did try all the restaurants but our favorite was the Solvent bar. Now for my favorite part of the resort...the breakfast room. Run by the most lovely people and the food was delicious! They truly care about the guests experience! I am going to name my favorite. Not to take away from any of the staff because they were all great. But my favorite (and my husband’s) was Saumama! What an asset she is to this resort. She truly cared about our experience at breakfast and our whole stay. She was so very friendly and interesting. I hope Saumama reads this review so she knows how much the guests appreciate what she does. Maybe she will even tell my Russian friend and baby hello for me! The negatives are short but...housekeeping wasn’t consistent. The spa and gym are too far away from everything. There are no laundry facilities.
Our experience overall was quite lovely. I know most probably won’t stay as long as we did (5 weeks because of work) but I would definitely recommend staying at the Sheraton Beach Resort Samoa. The entire experience in this lovely country was pretty great!

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Kathyls07
Reviewed 29 March 2020

We had the best time here with the Sheraton beach resort team giving us the best that Samoan hospitality had to offer. It's on the beach front and we enjoyed cocktails right by the pool. On-site spa, fia-fia night, Polynesian night and great meals out of the kitchen made this holiday perfect. The reception team (with special thanks to Rasela, Charity and Enender) were always ready to help when we had to arrange and re-arrange our flights home. We will be most delighted to stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2020