Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Sheraton.com
US$269
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews close to the airport swim up bar ferry terminal kids club air con aggie grey buffet dinner hired a car fruit platter relaxing holiday fia fia night nice pool laid back beautiful beach resort island samoa
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2020

Hi I am well traveled and hardly ever complain but, Well, it is bit like a retirement village. The bathrooms smell / stink even if you air it out even if you try your best it smells. Ya just gotta hire an Avis car at the airport only choice no other airport to airport really . The hotel car hire guy wanted to rehire the car each time I parked in the car park I had hired it for a week. The cracked window screen really was unforgivable but it was the only wreck available.On the last day our flight was late [9.30 pm] well if you don't have a vehicle you are trapped till they take you to the airport 2 hours before the flight, If you are late checking out it is $230 Samoan. I really got sick of Talofa every time a staff member spoke. The staff are OK but they remind you that in summer time the Samoan owners takeover and holiday at the hotel as a bonus it is not necessary conversation. The beach is crap terrible and the Flight centre truly recommended the dump , the old golf course is over grown and a home for some of the largest rats I have seen ever ,the size of kittens. Not recommended at all. Yes the pool looks great in the photograph and I don't like the way the staff of the courtesy van look at you as if they want a tip I happily tip but not to grabbers we or I am no fool and don't like the substandard offering at all try some other place not this one because it is so close to the airport the planes fly over your bedroom.Oh and the Louis Stevenson Museum opens and closes when the staff want to if it is to hot they go home so I missed the reason I went to Samoa .

Room tip: Don't the bathrooms will put you off they never look or smell clean
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 8 April 2020

This is a very lovely resort. We were there for 5 weeks. The pool is gorgeous. The rooms are nice with a beautiful view. The bed was comfortable. The air conditioning kept an even, comfortable temperature! The one girl at the front desk ( I wish I could remember her name) was always so cheerful and helpful. She even helped me write a note in the Samoan language! We did try all the restaurants but our favorite was the Solvent bar. Now for my favorite part of the resort...the breakfast room. Run by the most lovely people and the food was delicious! They truly care about the guests experience! I am going to name my favorite. Not to take away from any of the staff because they were all great. But my favorite (and my husband’s) was Saumama! What an asset she is to this resort. She truly cared about our experience at breakfast and our whole stay. She was so very friendly and interesting. I hope Saumama reads this review so she knows how much the guests appreciate what she does. Maybe she will even tell my Russian friend and baby hello for me! The negatives are short but...housekeeping wasn’t consistent. The spa and gym are too far away from everything. There are no laundry facilities.
Our experience overall was quite lovely. I know most probably won’t stay as long as we did (5 weeks because of work) but I would definitely recommend staying at the Sheraton Beach Resort Samoa. The entire experience in this lovely country was pretty great!

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Kathyls07
Reviewed 29 March 2020

We had the best time here with the Sheraton beach resort team giving us the best that Samoan hospitality had to offer. It's on the beach front and we enjoyed cocktails right by the pool. On-site spa, fia-fia night, Polynesian night and great meals out of the kitchen made this holiday perfect. The reception team (with special thanks to Rasela, Charity and Enender) were always ready to help when we had to arrange and re-arrange our flights home. We will be most delighted to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2020

What a wonderful trip. The views are stunning & post card perfect!
The food at the South Pacific Restaurant was delicious I recommend to oka it was exceptional! The chef is to commended as we enjoyed every bite of every meal. Breakfast in the Apolima Fale was amazing, I recommend the omelette so yummy!
The pool & the pool bar was a favorite for both the adults and kids, Tasi & Edwin the bar tenders are such wonderful people and they make awesome cocktails & mocktails nothing is to much & meeting them was a highlight of our trip, they even surprised us with a birthday song for our son on his birthday & we all cried when we had to say goodbye to them.
Sau another one of our favorite staff members help organise a car for us and just went out of her way to help us & our kids with what ever we needed.
Emanuele the manager also deserves a special mention as he went above & beyond to help us solve a few problems as we became stranded due to outbreak of the coronavirus overseas and our flights home got canceled at the last minute.
We were scared when the flights were canceled but the staff where all so great that we didn't even want to go home by the time we where able to get new flights home a few days later.
We can't wait to come back and are already planning our next visit.

Room tip: all rooms have stunning ocean views
2  Thank bennyhardy
Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

Can not believe how beautiful the ocean looks from our room. Amazing sunset views.
The food was awesome with little touches of the island in each dish and the staff was out of this world.
They were so lovely and friendly.
Would definitely recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple