Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Sheraton.com
US$270
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews close to the airport swim up bar ferry terminal kids club air con aggie grey buffet dinner hired a car fruit platter relaxing holiday fia fia night nice pool laid back beautiful beach resort island samoa
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2020

This is a very lovely resort. We were there for 5 weeks. The pool is gorgeous. The rooms are nice with a beautiful view. The bed was comfortable. The air conditioning kept an even, comfortable temperature! The one girl at the front desk ( I wish I could remember her name) was always so cheerful and helpful. She even helped me write a note in the Samoan language! We did try all the restaurants but our favorite was the Solvent bar. Now for my favorite part of the resort...the breakfast room. Run by the most lovely people and the food was delicious! They truly care about the guests experience! I am going to name my favorite. Not to take away from any of the staff because they were all great. But my favorite (and my husband’s) was Saumama! What an asset she is to this resort. She truly cared about our experience at breakfast and our whole stay. She was so very friendly and interesting. I hope Saumama reads this review so she knows how much the guests appreciate what she does. Maybe she will even tell my Russian friend and baby hello for me! The negatives are short but...housekeeping wasn’t consistent. The spa and gym are too far away from everything. There are no laundry facilities.
Our experience overall was quite lovely. I know most probably won’t stay as long as we did (5 weeks because of work) but I would definitely recommend staying at the Sheraton Beach Resort Samoa. The entire experience in this lovely country was pretty great!

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Kathyls07
Reviewed 29 March 2020

We had the best time here with the Sheraton beach resort team giving us the best that Samoan hospitality had to offer. It's on the beach front and we enjoyed cocktails right by the pool. On-site spa, fia-fia night, Polynesian night and great meals out of the kitchen made this holiday perfect. The reception team (with special thanks to Rasela, Charity and Enender) were always ready to help when we had to arrange and re-arrange our flights home. We will be most delighted to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2020

What a wonderful trip. The views are stunning & post card perfect!
The food at the South Pacific Restaurant was delicious I recommend to oka it was exceptional! The chef is to commended as we enjoyed every bite of every meal. Breakfast in the Apolima Fale was amazing, I recommend the omelette so yummy!
The pool & the pool bar was a favorite for both the adults and kids, Tasi & Edwin the bar tenders are such wonderful people and they make awesome cocktails & mocktails nothing is to much & meeting them was a highlight of our trip, they even surprised us with a birthday song for our son on his birthday & we all cried when we had to say goodbye to them.
Sau another one of our favorite staff members help organise a car for us and just went out of her way to help us & our kids with what ever we needed.
Emanuele the manager also deserves a special mention as he went above & beyond to help us solve a few problems as we became stranded due to outbreak of the coronavirus overseas and our flights home got canceled at the last minute.
We were scared when the flights were canceled but the staff where all so great that we didn't even want to go home by the time we where able to get new flights home a few days later.
We can't wait to come back and are already planning our next visit.

Room tip: all rooms have stunning ocean views
2  Thank bennyhardy
Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

Can not believe how beautiful the ocean looks from our room. Amazing sunset views.
The food was awesome with little touches of the island in each dish and the staff was out of this world.
They were so lovely and friendly.
Would definitely recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2020

Came with my family to try and have a lunch time beer/drink/lunch, people at reception tried to charge us 20wst per person to just sit and have a drink and lunch
? Why would anyone pay extra for this??, I recommend people go to the nice family resort next door for this option, where it’s FREE to buy a drink/eat!!.. times are tough for the tourism industry in Samoa considering the covid pandemic, hence Sheraton should accommodate for locals too, like other resorts in Samoa (even though I’m not a local, and a visiting doctor from australia). Thanks Jon

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Emanuele S, Manager at Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Talofa j0nathansebastianl

Thanks for your review on TripAdvisor and, on behalf of the entire team, my humble apologies for any frustration we may have caused.

We were actually delighted to know you spent some off time with your family at our resort and we truly hope you enjoyed most of it.

Sheraton Hotels and Resorts has a trusted legacy with over +80 years of expertise and leadership in service, hospitality and community. Our culture is inclusive and we actually bring people together no matter if Samoan or foreigners.

Jon, your concern will be certainly taken into consideration and It will be taken as an opportunity on how we can improve our service to the customers.

The Resort Management