“ Busy but no delays”

EnT's Cafe & Rentals
Ranked #24 of 92 Restaurants in Apia
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Very popular cafe with the locals. I have been here twice in one week. First to pick up some takeout salad and dessert. Today I opted to dine-in for lunch. Both times the service has been good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Take a choice of anything here, it's always going to taste and look good. Prawn scampi and the beef soup is a real hit. Try the tiramisu especially.

1  Thank BizT7
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The EnT's soup is a great hangover cure as is the Lemonade.
Lots of other dishes at reasonable prices as well. Great breakfast menu also.
Great little spot!

1  Thank James A
Reviewed 6 May 2017

You will get nice food for a reasonable price. It is in town, easily accessible and it is next to the public bus stop. I love their pastries, especially their fruit and peach pies. The staff is friendly and they have a safe car park too.

1  Thank Pina-Chris
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We came here as a back up when our first choice wasn't open on a Monday, so thanks for being open. We ate on the patio which was nice, and I really enjoyed my beef soup, though it was a hot day. It was rich, soulful and very interesting with bananas on the side to add to the soup (or rice if you prefer.) Overall very happy, and enjoyed the lemonwater (lemonaid) but we would have liked a beer.

My partner had the "chicken salad" which he hoped was going to be a nice cool dish. Instead it was hot chicken on a lot of cabbage type veggies, which were fresh and good, but not really what he was after. After a bit, it seemed more like a stir fry dish as the hot chicken sort of cooked the veggies. Anyway we were hungry and it was all eaten. The bread was good too.

Prices were reasonable.