Priceline
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2018

It was so inconvenient to have booked a room weeks before arriving, We got there around 630 pm just to find out there rooms were full. Not only that, they said we should have checked in at 1200 when the website did not mention a mandatory check in time.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jimmy T
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Apaula Stay Inn is by far the best place to stay in Apia. My sister & I stayed 4 nights last week. Julie and Lenny were wonderful, really friendly, helpful and easy going people they really made us feel at home. The breakfast was yummy! The location is perfect only a 5-7 minute drive to Apia and taxis are cheap. The room was perfect for us very spacious, clean and had aircon. The views from the balcony were beautiful. If I ever go back to Samoa I will definitely stay there again. Thanks Julie and Lenny for your hospitality. Until next time.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here when I was in Samoa 2 months ago. Asi Inn is safe, very clean, quiet and a really nice place. Rooms are air-conditioned and beds are comfy. It's family-owned operated and the owners are very helpful with their travel tips and suggestions of what to do and where to go. Julia and Lenny even helped organize a shuttle to take me to the airport. There's a communal kitchenette area and I think that it could also accommodate group bookings. Definitely a first pick for my next visit. A++++

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I had a great, three night stay at Apaula with Julia. My room was spacious and very clean and the communal kitchen/lounge area was comfortable and homey. The breakfast was excellent and it was nice to try some local food. Julia made me feel so welcome and at home, offered travel advice and even arranged my pick up form the airport and taxi to town when I left. She was a great host! I would definitely recommend staying here and hope to return one day. Thanks Julia and happy wedding! Best wishes x

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank SarahGoring
Reviewed 16 March 2017

This family-run BnB is located up a hill just outside of Apia town – you can walk to the centre of town in 15-20 mins or taxis are really cheap. It is a gorgeous house with stunning views across the town to the bay and I stayed there for 6 nights in total. There are about three rooms and mine had a double bed, en suite and air con. The kitchen/eating area is bright and spacious with everything you need and the breakfast was just great! Every day there was fresh fruit, toast, eggs, and a ‘sweet treat’ like a cinnamon roll, German bun, or chocolate brownie. You can also get tea and coffee all day. The owners Julia and Lenny live downstairs with Julia’s Dad Albert and they were all really chatty and able to give good advice on things to do and places to go. Julia booked an airport shuttle for me and knew lots about the public transport. Her and Lenny also run a restaurant about 15mins walk from the BnB which I highly recommend going to – great food and so reasonable for Apia! I would recommend anyone to stay at Apaula Stay Inn!

Date of stay: March 2017