“Just a bit long to wait!”
Review of Bean Headquarters

Bean Headquarters
Ranked #38 of 88 Restaurants in Apia
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

On the plus side, staff are very friendly and the food is pretty good. Eggs Benedict comes on a hash brown type arrangement rather than a bun. Having said that, was pretty tasty. Took a while to get my lunch which was a shame, and a few flies around. Was however the only place that appeared to be open on a Sunday. Would eat here again if nothing else open.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, I luffff Samoa, but by day 5 my caffeine withdrawal is worse than a hangover from $20 tala vodka.

Coffee & eggs bene. Hurrah for a little taste of home.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Bean Headquarters (a.k.a. BNHQ) is located on the main road in Apia - easy to find for coffee and a snack or lunch. The restaurant doesn't look particularly flash from the outside but I was pleasantly surpirsed by the food which was freshly prepared and with a care that one doesn't find in the large hotel restaurants in Apia. I had a couscous salad with vegetables and was half expecting "yesterday's leftovers". Instead, I was served with a large platter of freshly prepared and cooked vegetables, tossed with a tasty herb dressing and served with a friendly smile. The cappuccino and muffin were also good! I'd definitely recommend BNHQ and it is also suitable for vegetarians.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Group of 6 of us came for breakfast.
Waited almost an hour for food, other patrons were served before us but ordered after us.
Food most of the food was great, but the eggs were a bit bland needed some herbs & spices or salt.
Highly recommend the Beef Bean Burger!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

A lovely place to hang or get that smoothie on a super hot day. I recommend to go for their tropical smoothie and their egg and bacon wrap is amazing. Downside is I had to wait for almost an hour before my order was ready, it was just an egg and bacon wrap. My wrap was delicious but the wait was a bit too long and it wasn't full the day.

Been to Bean Headquarters? Share your experiences!