Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2018

This hotel is dirty and priced high given the lack of cleanliness. The manager is very rude, but the rest of the staff is quite friendly. The dorm room can be a good deal, but the room does not lock so there is a safety issue.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank teachaj1989
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Pros:
The staff are lovely and friendly.
We thoroughly enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
Cooling off in the pool every afternoon was great.
Very happy to have air conditioning.
There was a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
Close to town and restaurants.

Cons:
The ensuite bathrooms were poorly maintained - the doors were broken and weren't always serviced.
Our room didn't have a complete set of curtains so we were woken early every day.
Driveway access was a little difficult with our large van.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mattc97
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Pacific Inn from July 31st - August 16th as part of the Cook Islands U16 National Women's Team. For us as an International team playing in a World Cup Qualifying tournament it was very important we stayed at a hotel that suited are needs. The Pacific Inn did not let us down in anything quite simply it was outstanding. The staff are unbelievable in friendliness and by the end of our trip there was many tears from players and hotel staff as we had built up such an amazing rapport with everyone. They are hugely helpful and the service was quite simply outstanding it made for our stay an even more enjoyable one. The location is perfect with a shop just next door which has all your basics. It's a short walk from downtown. It was so clean all the time and if we needed anything at all such as extra towels etc it wasnt a problem. I would 100% stay here again and also highly recommend. Well done to everyone and thank you again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JessI347
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We went as a sports team and had an awesome time at the Hotel. The staff was awesome; they took care of us while away from home, treated us as their second family(and vice versa), ensured that we were safe and fed us well too. The pool was awesome for the girls too. I can recommend this place for any teams travelling to Samoa, as it is close to all amenities and the staff are always accommodating to the needs of the team.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I went to Samoa for peace and tranquillity.
My friend suggested we stay at Pasefika Inn, as he had stayed there before. He prepaid for 3 nights at $95 tālā per night ($95 for two =$47.50 each or converted = $27 kiwi each). You couldn’t get accommodation for small amount in NZ
What a “Hell Hole”.
Honestly I don’t know where start because the previous writer “Health concerns and cleanliness issues” covered some issues.
1. On initial inspection I said I would accept the room providing I was given a higher bed. The bed was extremely low and hard - the mattress was like a 2inch ‘topper pad’ on a wooden slatted base. Similar to what you find in a trampers hut. However this request went unheeded.
2. The stairs were difficult to use and nobody offered to help with bags and no elevator provided.
3. Just after I went to bed a bloody rat the size of a small cat walked across my bed. I dived out of bed to phone somebody but no phone. We could not find that rat. I was tired but felt that rat could walk across my face anytime. There was no way it could get out the door so we knew it remained in the room.
3. The air conditioning unit needed a chair to stand on, to turn it on as there was no remote. The air conditioning unit was extremely noisy and vibrated. We couldn't make any adjustments to it. We finally turned it off which made the heat unbearable.
4. There was a terrible sewage stench. Dogs barked all night. Heavy traffic rumbled down street all night. It was terrible!
5. On getting out of bed I noticed I was covered in big red spots, all over my body. I thought it was mosquito, but quickly realised it was bed-bugs. My whole body is covered. They are not itchy and each bite is a very red, half inch welt. Upon arriving home they are slowly disappearing without leaving any scab, most unusual.
6. I complained to the receptionist in the morning about the rat. She said,” Oh thanks for telling us as they are not our Rats, they, and the Cockroaches belong to the neighbour and we have to tell him. They are his rats, we haven’t got any. I sad, “I am telling you that you have a bloody rat in that room!

Room tip: Avoid this place.
Date of stay: July 2017