Myself and my partner stayed at Litia Sini for three nights following a recommendation from my sister and sighting many raving reviews on trip advisor. Hands down the best holiday I have had in my life. Right from when we were picked up to the airport to the transfer to our next resort we had the most amazing and relaxing time. We stayed in a beach front Fale - would definitely recommend to stay in one of these! We spent our time eating, swimming, snorkeling, sun bathing and sleeping - what more can you ask for! Maddie and Suli the main staff were awesome - they learnt our names and were so welcoming and accommodating! The cocktails are awesome and drinks are very cheap! Food was yum and more than enough available. Although we were right on the beach we slept with our fale door open and it was very safe as there is a night watchman. Shower pressure isn't the greatest but lets remember this is in a remote location on the opposite end of the island from Apia - it didn't bother us at all! Definitely recommend this place to all travelers to Samoa - it is the most beautiful and relaxing place on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Litia Sini Beach Resort (fales) are located on the South Coast of Upolu Island where the white sand beach and lagoon in Lalomanu village really does look like the travel brochure. Litia's beach is most popular for snorkeling, scuba diving and other water activities in the clear blue waters of Lalomanu. The natural beauty of ocean views and swaying palms makes Litia's beach resort a paradise to relax and re-energize the tired mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Litia Sini Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Litia Sini Beach Hotel Apia
- Litia Sini Beach Lalomanu