Let me tell you! I have traveled around the globe but this place is the most serene. The ocean whispered in your ears while you sleep. The best massage in Samoa and the if it rains you can always go into the ocean and just stick you head above water. The ocean is warmer than the rain. Its a family run business and you can sense the "aiga" family hospitality. Just awesome! I really loved my stay there and planning to stay there again this year. Just a must if you visit Upolu, just for one day if you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Litia Sini Beach Resort (fales) are located on the South Coast of Upolu Island where the white sand beach and lagoon in Lalomanu village really does look like the travel brochure. Litia's beach is most popular for snorkeling, scuba diving and other water activities in the clear blue waters of Lalomanu. The natural beauty of ocean views and swaying palms makes Litia's beach resort a paradise to relax and re-energize the tired mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Litia Sini Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Litia Sini Beach Hotel Apia
- Litia Sini Beach Lalomanu