“Amazing Food”

Pacific Jewell's Garden Cafe
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Apia
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our Garden Cafe is a hidden oasis in the township of Apia and the only one of its kind. Set amongst the lush tropical garden of our flagship store at Levili, we invite you to join us and experience the vibrant beauty and wide variety of exotic plants. Relax to the calming sounds from our goldfish pond as you enjoy this tropical paradise. We offer great vegan/vegetarian options and are family friendly.
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I had the best breakfast here. French toast w/fried bananas and side order of ham. So delicious! We sat inside w/ac and the shop had so many beautiful crafts to look at and purchase.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Loved this store but be prepared to pay top price. I bought a calico block printed table cloth. It is fantastic I washed it in cold water with salt to set the ink. Wise move as a lot of colour came out. It still looks fabulous on my table, washed it heaps of times still great and easy care. I just wished I had bought another.
The jewelry is lovely, bought a colorful wood necklace cost about $30 Australian. Also some earings as gifts. All the gifts are well made and unique. Would have bought more if i had the room.
Hope I get a chance to go back when not raining.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Service is friendly and prompt, staff are helpful and kind.

Food is tasty, garden location makes for a great vibe while dining.

Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I went there for breakfast, they had watered the plants in the morning and it felt amazingly cool. The wind was blowing strongly and it felt I am having the breakfast in the middle of a forest. Very fresh and green feeling. I ordered a grilled vegetable sandwich, which is not on their menu, but the chef put together a great sandwich. You can ascertain the great quality from the fact the I had finished half the sandwich before I remembered to take a picture. Definitely a must visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Had a lovely lunch here, most of my family had the wraps which were a generous and tasty size, and my Aunt enjoyed the vegetarian option which you don't see too often. I had the curry which was again a generous size and very yummy. I also bought their Coconut Jam which I assume was made their and I enjoyed that this morning, so grab a jar if they're on the café counter. Oh the shortbread was also very good.