Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Great views, nice and quiet place but only disappointment is no house keeping during our stay there. We stayed there from the 16th Dec till 21st and the whole time not once was there a cleaner to emptied the rubbish and make our beds. Had a staff member who came to our room asking how we going to pay. Advise her cash, then she goes off and comes back with a msg that she has been advise by the owner that our total bill was 440. Gave her 450tala and said she will come back with my 10tala change. By the time we left on Wednesday, still havent received my change. And there are so many dogs which made a bit scared to walk up to the owner to get my 10tala change.

Room tip: Lack of Housekeeping
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
9  Thank danirafesili
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Rooms are big and clean, lukewarm showers which is better than the cold showers at most places. Rooms have cutlery, crockery, sink and fridge.
Let down a little by the staff. We arrived late after a long day of cycling and asked whether food was available nearby. We were told that the closest food was at the beach, despite there being a great restaurant at the resort next door. Staff also tried not to allow us to pay by card - they advertise card payments, but the machine is at a hotel in Apia. In the end the owner cake out and agreed we could pay there.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank modernmin
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Beautiful, clean rooms with and epic view. Billy is the guide master! He took us to all the sweet places to see and surf around the area. He made our trip epic and highly recommend hanging with this dude :) So much to do during the day and nice and peaceful in the evenings kicking back for a couple beers to end the day. So perfect for the keen surfer, or a nice family trip. Can't wait to come back!!!

Sarah and Anna
Tofino, Canada

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 6 nights, my husband me & my 3 yr old son. I just have to say I feel sorry for anyone attempting to find this place, there is No sign (well there is but its faded from weather) we had trouble finding Mt Tiavi drove around for quite some time could have been avoided if only a sign BUT if u just look for Lupesina y'all be right! Bill (the owner) was an awesome & helpful guy, I wouldn't trust half the people on that island but Bill is a desent honest bloke. Pro's- good mountain view, nice & peaceful, beautiful cool breeze especially at nights! The only place on the island I got good sleep. Cons- the walls are paper thin, you could hear every word from yr neighbour, luckily we were only one of two couples there at the time otherwise I could imagine it not being so peaceful. My only small complaint (apart from the no sign) is the cleanliness of the room (needed to be swept & bins needed to be emptied) but it was no big deal we were only there to sleep as we were visiting family during the day. The facilities are basic but good, Bill cooked us breakfast everyday & suggested places & things to do. There is also dinner available if you require it (costs extra), we ate with our family most nights only coming back to Tiavi to sleep. considering what u pay to stay here I would say its a bargain! you definitely need a car to stay at this place, pref a ute, un-even roads, steep hills. Thankyou Bill for having us,we enjoyed our stay very much we will be back again for sure :)

Date of stay: January 2014