Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$131
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2023

The worst hotel I've ever been. Service is terrible. It's dirty and rusty in the bathroom and even around the fridge. Asked for new towels and gave us towels that look worst than my floor mats . The reception person named ? Adriane was so rude and hopeless. I will never ever stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: Take your own sheets and towels if you don't want to catch any skin diseases
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2023 via mobile

Just plain terrible. Popped in for dinner only. I ordered a Pina Colada - partner ordered a red wine. Pina Colada came out in a small glass, no garnish at all and clearly watered down and the mixture was separating. The red wine came out in a beer fridge cold wine glass and the wine was incredibly cold and came with a straw. The food, well disgusting , we both ordered chicken wings with chips and salad. On presentation the coleslaw/salad had a seafood thousand island dressing on it…. It should have been mayonnaise, the 7 wings were fully coated with what appeared to be a bbq sauce. The chips were edible.

The total bill came to $74 tala about NZ $ 45.00. We were presented with the bill as the food came out. I said to the young waitress I will pay when we have had the meal. Honestly this has to be one of the worst meals and drinks that we have ever had. I wished we had stayed next door at The Amanaki Hotel, now that’s class. Melanie you need to,sort your chef out and the person on drinks needs to go. Will never go back again.

Room tip: Eat elsewhere
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2023 via mobile

Great for groups who will be active throughout your holiday. Live bands on Friday and Saturday so recommend for people who'd enjoy some entertainment onsite. Super Accomodating workers, great restarant staff so friendly!
You'll need to ask for towels though regularly,and our room's shower pressure wasnt the greatest. The aircon and comfy bed helped our hot outings.There is no wifi so recommend the $55 Tala for 50gigs from Vodafone.

Room tip: Get the current special or tourist special from Vodafone for wifi/data. I went paid $55 for 50gigs which I used a lot and still had lots on after a week and return home.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2023

The room was run down and unclean, it was also away from the main building and different to the photos advertised on the website. One of our towels was stained and unusable. Overall a disappointing experience and would not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2023

The first day we checked in with my husband 1 year old daughter and 2 members of our staff from Savaii that needs to do some work in Apia I must say the front lady working she was very friendly and kind, she is always keen to answered any questions we asked about the hotel. Our second day the new shift came in and we wanted to extend our stay then Adrian the front desk lady told my husband that the villa we stayed is not available as they have other guests check in today. So we were moved to 2 standards room at the back. We came back to the hotel around 6:30 pm and the fist thing I saw the villa we stayed before is still empty because the curtains were opened and when we enter our standard room the floor was all wet the water is leaking from the AC, when my husband asked the kind lady who checked us in about the villa and we find it sad knowing that there is no guests checking in but why lied to us? our two staff who were up early that same morning told us that some of the staff keep staring at them and some even rolled eyes when they smiled. This is really sad thinking that maybe Adrian and some of the female staff who works that morning look down on local people like us esp from Savaii. From my experience working 7 years in a hotel our staff never treat our local people differently because they are also paying with money just like every other guests. I know you do have staff that are so kind and the way they serve guests is 100% just like the first lady who checked us in and moved us back to the villa the night we found out that Adrian lied to us. Not forgetting the young gentleman who came and apologies to us and helping us with our bags. They deserve credit for being so generous.

Date of stay: July 2023