Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Daley_10
Lower Hutt, New Zealand

Don’t bother eating at this restaurant !

Review of Hotel Millenia
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Nov 2023via mobile
Just plain terrible. Popped in for dinner only. I ordered a Pina Colada - partner ordered a red wine. Pina Colada came out in a small glass, no garnish at all and clearly watered down and the mixture was separating. The red wine came out in a beer fridge cold wine glass and the wine was incredibly cold and came with a straw. The food, well disgusting , we both ordered chicken wings with chips and salad. On presentation the coleslaw/salad had a seafood thousand island dressing on it…. It should have been mayonnaise, the 7 wings were fully coated with what appeared to be a bbq sauce. The chips were edible.

The total bill came to $74 tala about NZ $ 45.00. We were presented with the bill as the food came out. I said to the young waitress I will pay when we have had the meal. Honestly this has to be one of the worst meals and drinks that we have ever had. I wished we had stayed next door at The Amanaki Hotel, now that’s class. Melanie you need to,sort your chef out and the person on drinks needs to go. Will never go back again.
Date of stay: November 2023
Room Tip: Eat elsewhere
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
$132
    $163
    $177
3.4 km from Hotel Millenia
Pool
Sunrise swim to start the day
$154
    $79
    $106
2.6 km from Hotel Millenia
View more hotels in Apia
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2023 via mobile

Great for groups who will be active throughout your holiday. Live bands on Friday and Saturday so recommend for people who'd enjoy some entertainment onsite. Super Accomodating workers, great restarant staff so friendly!
You'll need to ask for towels though regularly,and our room's shower pressure wasnt the greatest. The aircon and comfy bed helped our hot outings.There is no wifi so recommend the $55 Tala for 50gigs from Vodafone.

Room tip: Get the current special or tourist special from Vodafone for wifi/data. I went paid $55 for 50gigs which I used a lot and still had lots on after a week and return home.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2023

The room was run down and unclean, it was also away from the main building and different to the photos advertised on the website. One of our towels was stained and unusable. Overall a disappointing experience and would not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2023

The first day we checked in with my husband 1 year old daughter and 2 members of our staff from Savaii that needs to do some work in Apia I must say the front lady working she was very friendly and kind, she is always keen to answered any questions we asked about the hotel. Our second day the new shift came in and we wanted to extend our stay then Adrian the front desk lady told my husband that the villa we stayed is not available as they have other guests check in today. So we were moved to 2 standards room at the back. We came back to the hotel around 6:30 pm and the fist thing I saw the villa we stayed before is still empty because the curtains were opened and when we enter our standard room the floor was all wet the water is leaking from the AC, when my husband asked the kind lady who checked us in about the villa and we find it sad knowing that there is no guests checking in but why lied to us? our two staff who were up early that same morning told us that some of the staff keep staring at them and some even rolled eyes when they smiled. This is really sad thinking that maybe Adrian and some of the female staff who works that morning look down on local people like us esp from Savaii. From my experience working 7 years in a hotel our staff never treat our local people differently because they are also paying with money just like every other guests. I know you do have staff that are so kind and the way they serve guests is 100% just like the first lady who checked us in and moved us back to the villa the night we found out that Adrian lied to us. Not forgetting the young gentleman who came and apologies to us and helping us with our bags. They deserve credit for being so generous.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LusiasLagoonChalets
Reviewed 20 June 2023

My travel agent booked this never again ( House of Travel NZ)
I’ve booked a Deluxe Room, Upstairs, nice view,
But we broken up in the morning at 6:30 with the staff going about their duties
Had no face clothes, no shampoos & conditioner et cetera.
No drinking glasses . But we did have 2 plastic sauces and cups( I felt spoiled)
To have tea or coffee out of
you had to wash in the hand basin . No wi-Fi the reception staff were( never straightforward) asking about tours what to do in the area in on the third day I found where was Complimentary Continental breakfast
The tiles in the swimming pool were broken or missing, and we left Sunday full of flea bites on our legs..
If I hadn’t of paid, I would’ve left the day we arrived and found somewhere nearby
location was great though and I did feel sorry for the housekeeping staff and the restaurant because there are Worked long hours.
I believe the Owner owes another hotel in Apia nearby
and I think he’s just running this into the ground. it’s put me off wanting to come back to Samoa 🇼🇸
I’ve been in the travel industry for over 30 years, and this has been the worst experience of ever had😏

Room tip: Swimming pool is dangerous is there is many tiles missing with sharp edges Definitely not suitable for children he had to be careful
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2023

Come in, enjoy the best views in Apia and you'll want to stay forever..This was sadly not the case by a mile. My first and last time booking this hotel if the service and facilities remain are not improved. Our room had a leaking aircon, leaking fridge, chef was gone by lunch so always had to eat out (thankfully Amanaki restaurant was right next door), rooms are not very soundproof, rooms were not cleaned regularly (we stayed 8nights and only cleaned once so we cleaned it ourselves), free breakfast was the same for almost all 7days (one item changed from day to day), the only positive was the location (easy access to town). Tiles around the pool were damaged, linen had holes in them & lights over the beds were not working/missing bulbs. Wouldn't recommend staying here anytime soon.

Date of stay: May 2023