Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ariana G
Melbourne, Australia

Dinner

Review of Hotel Millenia
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Dec 2019via mobile
Came here for dinner, busy but a lovely atmosphere.
The food was a major let down tho, except for the poke that was fantastic! Out of 5 mains 4 were a let down. They smelt off tasted off no dressing on the salad which was dry.
Our drinks were warm and the soft drink was flat tasted like cordial
However the service and staff were excellent.
Date of stay: December 2019
    $104
    $107
2.6 km from Hotel Millenia
View more hotels in Apia
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2019

The hotel hasn't changed much in 10 years, we still enjoyed the "turtle " swimming pool and its surroundings, the spacious rooms with the balcony overlooking the pool and the harbour in the distance, the relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff in the bar/restaurant , and the easy walk along the waterfront to town.
A shame nothing can be done about the loud throbbing music from the nightclub next door in the evenings.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

I stayed for a week while on business in Apia, and my trip coincided with the Tuila Festival, that went from dawn until midnight, whereupon the nightclub in the tin shed next door to the hotel kicked off. Couple this with the wafer thin walls that enabled me to hear the person in the next room actually breathing, and I didn’t sleep particularly well. Lovely staff, but horrendous location and decrepit rooms meant it was a tough stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

So we arrived on a Saturday afternoon and was given a room upstairs the restaurant/club even though we booked a room with a patio and a view. We had a view of the roof and aircons. The outdoor condenser units were very noisy. We also had the music pumping and hyenas screaming till 1am.
Earlier we left around 8pm to get dinner, I’ve read previous comments about no parking available due to patrons been allowed to parked behind the allotted car parks for hotel customers.
So I asked the lovely receptionist who assured me that there will be parking available. So when I returned , my car Park was taken and therefore I parked across the reception entry as there was no parking available! Grrrr.
I advised her and she said no worries. My only issue was I had to move my car around 1am after the drunks/patrons left.
In our room we had a missing light bulb and a missing tv remote as well as ants and a leaking toilet.
In the morning we requested to be moved to rooms out the back and it was met.
Our new room had no phone. Our room was not cleaned as I was not advised by the receptionist that you need to put the sign out ”clean my room”,ffs really.
The cleaners were not thorough, and did not wiped the table down or take out leftover drinks.
The breaky was very average and mundane, the same burnt toast daily and fried eggs and spaghetti. There was no variety. If it was, it was baked beans instead lol.
Pool looks like it needs an upgrade.
Staff were good I suppose.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2019

We didn't stay at this hotel but we did call in for a late lunch at the restaurant while sightseeing around Apia. What a find! The food was beautiful and fresh - the poke was the best I had! Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 26 July 2019

Not bad for the prize considering it's location in town. Walking distance to so many places in town, taxi stand right across, great location to access the seawall for early morning or evening walks. Friendly staff & clean rooms, great small bar with good food.

Room tip: 2nd floor rooms at the lawn side are quieter
Date of stay: February 2019