Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brian S

Mini Holiday

Review of Hotel Millenia
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Aug 2019via mobile
So we arrived on a Saturday afternoon and was given a room upstairs the restaurant/club even though we booked a room with a patio and a view. We had a view of the roof and aircons. The outdoor condenser units were very noisy. We also had the music pumping and hyenas screaming till 1am.
Earlier we left around 8pm to get dinner, I’ve read previous comments about no parking available due to patrons been allowed to parked behind the allotted car parks for hotel customers.
So I asked the lovely receptionist who assured me that there will be parking available. So when I returned , my car Park was taken and therefore I parked across the reception entry as there was no parking available! Grrrr.
I advised her and she said no worries. My only issue was I had to move my car around 1am after the drunks/patrons left.
In our room we had a missing light bulb and a missing tv remote as well as ants and a leaking toilet.
In the morning we requested to be moved to rooms out the back and it was met.
Our new room had no phone. Our room was not cleaned as I was not advised by the receptionist that you need to put the sign out ”clean my room”,ffs really.
The cleaners were not thorough, and did not wiped the table down or take out leftover drinks.
The breaky was very average and mundane, the same burnt toast daily and fried eggs and spaghetti. There was no variety. If it was, it was baked beans instead lol.
Pool looks like it needs an upgrade.
Staff were good I suppose.

Date of stay: July 2019
Restaurant
$119
2.0 km from Hotel Millenia
Room service
Sunrise swim to start the day
$175
  • ZenHotels.com
    $112
2.6 km from Hotel Millenia
View more hotels in Apia
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2019

We didn't stay at this hotel but we did call in for a late lunch at the restaurant while sightseeing around Apia. What a find! The food was beautiful and fresh - the poke was the best I had! Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 26 July 2019

Not bad for the prize considering it's location in town. Walking distance to so many places in town, taxi stand right across, great location to access the seawall for early morning or evening walks. Friendly staff & clean rooms, great small bar with good food.

Room tip: 2nd floor rooms at the lawn side are quieter
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2019 via mobile

Terrible decision to stay here.

Every night we were there, there must've been a pack of hyenas at the bar/night club because all we heard was laughing, screaming and blasting music. It was hard fof the kids to get to bed and to make it worst- i was sick. I tried to fet us moved but they said that there were no rooms near the back and that we should request that next time (maybe a disclaimer to say theres a bloody bar downstairs and a night club next door!)

Cleaning... single mop- no bucket and a salu (broom). The ckeaning staff tried to say we took the back of the remote and stole a towel... coming at a customer with a confrontational tone is not a great way to get them to a. Return or b. Respond in a very nice manner! I will NEVER be back- would mych rather pay extra for better service as well as decent sleep

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Janenmarvs
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Spent 4 days in Samoa. Stayed at Millenia. Nice cozy hotel. Convenient spot. Nice little restaurant. Great food, friendly staff. Good price for what you get. Provided with breakfast. Nice simple menu. Dinner was delicious! Impressed with the quality of waiting staff!

Would stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elias09
Reviewed 2 July 2019

Stayed at the Hotel Millenia on 26 May - 5 June 2019 as part of an international team of researchers. This was not my initial choice before going to Samoa primarily due to the rate and coming from a major Pacific tourist destination (Fiji) I had high expectations for WST195 (approx. FJD160). For this amount in Fiji I would get a locals pass at a 4 or 5 star hotel. Room 43 was quite large and spacious and away from the noise emanating from bar, although it was closer to the swimming pool (pool gets noisy during the day on weekends when kids come in for a swim). Room was serviced daily and room service did a splendid job keeping things clear and tidy. Staff were friendly, particularly the restaurant breakfast staff. However the buffet breakfast that came with the room can be improved. Hotel is within 3-5 mins walking distance to central Apia. A nice nightclub is right next to the hotel, but you hardly get any noise disturbance or drunk partygoers crossing over! Bar happy hour beer prices are great. Wifi internet is prepaid, but I recommend getting a Digicel SIM car and use the tourist call, data, text bundle

Room tip: Room 43 is a good room and the rooms on the 1st floor are better than the ground floor. Bar happy hour prices are great.
Date of stay: May 2019