Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
US$54
View deal
TripadvisorUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
TravelocityUS$54
eDreamsUS$60
PricelineUS$60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Usually stay here and it’s a comfortable place with friendly staff

Only down site is that the mattresses are pretty soft.

Sashimi is fabulous

Cleaners do a good job. If you don’t have high expectations you won’t be disappointed. Not flash but spacious and comfortable rooms.

Good location

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Beautifully kept, away from the busy town central. Staff well trained & very welcoming. Had the main course of steak and prawns absolutely mouth watering. Job well done Samoa very proud of this resort. Havent stayed a night but truely beautiful views and food

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Good Hotel with friendly helpful staff.
Make sure you book the newer rooms in the block out the back as a very very noisy nightclub next door will just kill any decent sleep you may try and get in the cheaper rooms at front.
No noise and very peaceful down behind the pool.
Enjoyed stay and will use again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I always give places one chance because it could just be an off day - not the case with Hotel Milenia - the food is awful. Both times I sent the food back - the first time I had the Club sandwich which had more fat on the bacon than the meat and so did the chicken with it - but worst of all the bread was moldy at the corners!! Needless to say I didn't eat it.
The second time was grilled chicken with Mash - again I have never tasted such fatty chicken in my life and I know its not like this at other restaurants here.

Avoid hotel food unless it is the Sheraton or even Travellers Point - you will be disappointed and go hungry.

Room tip: If your budget allows it will pay you tenfold to stay at one of the better hotels like the Sheraton or Taumeasina Island Resort
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank IanC4806
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped by in Apia for my 2 nights at Millenia Hotel. My cousin and I were very impressed with the room. It was very clean, air con was on point working and the weather during that time was quite warm. Overall our room was our sanctuary from the heat. Staff were wonderful, breakfast was delicious, overall my 1st time at Millenia was great! I would recommend it to my friends and give it 2 thumps up!!

Date of stay: December 2017