Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$99
Orbitz.comUS$99
Trip.comUS$104
TripadvisorUS$99
All reviews central location transfer from the airport washbasin shower luggage samoa
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2019

I chose Talofa Inn for its central location and good reviews here and I wasn't disappointed. It is located about 10 minutes walk to the flea market/bus terminal and about 5 minutes walk to the fresh produce market. There's a small supermarket just opposite Talofa Inn and a Chinese fastfood restaurant (which is also open on Sundays) just 2 blocks away.

The room was clean with a fan, air conditioning and a sink. The single room I stayed in didn't have an en-suite bathroom but a bathroom allocated for my exclusive use was just down the hallway.

There's free wifi of 300MB daily but there was no TV in the room although there was a TV with bad reception in the common area. There's a communal kitchen and they serve a slightly varied breakfast everyday - one morning I was served a fried egg with fruits while another morning I was served pancakes and fruits.

The best thing about Talofa Inn is its staff, they were very helpful in offering information/directions and arranging transportation. They were also extremely polite and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank hotshottequila
Reviewed 21 August 2019

Excellent central location in central Apia. Customer service very friendly and helpful. Room had all we needed but was very cramped and the window was very small. Lots of street noise. Tropical Breakfast with eggs and use of kitchen

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 6 February 2019

Good location in central Apia. Staff is very friendly and helpful! I asked several questions, and they were always good with the answers. I asked about a tour of the island, and they contacted a driver/guide to take me. Rented a car from them as well - price was discounted and therefore cheaper than I could have gotten on my own.

Room was adequate. Bed was comfortable and plenty of hot water and pressure in the shower. A/C kept the room plenty cool. Breakfast in the mornings was always with a smile - it was mainly fruits, and each day they had something different to go with the fruit. Not a fancy breakfast at all, but standard for the culture.

Taxi stand and grocery store directly across the street were very convenient.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Airport transfers, 8 nights stay, 2018 model rental car. 20% discount 4 car/fashion shop. Staff r AMAZING made stay SO COMFORTABLE LIKE HOME. Room and Inn v. clean, large comfortable beds, ceiling fan/air con. Good shower pressures. Free wifi yummy tropical breakfasts night security central location supermarket across the road. Slept thru the nights.

Room tip: middle rooms are quietest
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night after our international flight.

Room was clean and comfortable with everything that you could need.

Customer service was good. I contacted them a few days before arrival to arrange a hire car and ferry booking (which I was unfortunately too late for) and received very prompt and helpful replies to emails.

Can’t comment on the quality of breakfast as we left early the next morning.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple