“Great food - would return ”

Tifaimoana Indian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 78 Restaurants in Apia
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Part of Tifaimoana Motel
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

friendly service - food excellent - only thing missing was kingfisher or cobra beer
Would definitely recommend - good choice of vegetarian options

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch and dinner. I took my family here and they enjoyed it, especially the food and atmosphere. Prices for dishes are good and suitable. Staff and owner are very friendly. Thoroughly enjoyed it and will be back again.

1  Thank Inelet T
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We'd read that the wait time can be long here so came prepared but we were the only people in he restaurant. Don't let the decor or location fool you - the food and service was five star. Heaps of vegetarian options and my hubby and I both enjoyed one of the set meals each. Note that medium was more like mild so I would go spicy next time. They also offered to let us takeaway our left overs which would have been great if we'd stayed longer in Apia.

1  Thank Lizi G
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Lunch for me at Tifalmoana was vegetarian and very good, on a par with the top tier of Indian restaurants in Fiji as far as food quality is concerned.Sderving size was large and the food was hot. The garlic naan was especially good, I thought. Service was good and the ambience ok. Part of the restaurant is air-conditioned the larger part is not. Both areas are pleasant and adequate. The location is a little off the main track but still within easy walking distance from most downtown hotels and the city center. The building is set a ways back off the road but there is a sign at the side of the road when you drive or walk by.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

They make the best chilly chicken in town. Takes a little while but the wait is worth it. Will go back again for sure if I am in town.