“Great banana muffins”

Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Apia
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Coffeebean Cafe is nestled just outside of the town area providing an outdoor area for guests who want to enjoy the weather as well as a comfortable air conditioned cafe for others. We're located in Tamaligi, right across from the National Bank of Samoa.Join us!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We popped in for a coffee and were enticed by the muffins in the cabinet. The waitress recommend the banan and we weren't disappointed. The coffee was the best we had in Apia.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018

This has become my go-to coffee shop as it is close to my hotel and offers an alternative brew.
The cafe is spacious, very cool and comfortable and offers pleasant views across the harbor.
I haven't sampled any menu items yet except for a variety of muffins to accompany my coffee. A nice touch is to offer butter or cream as an accompaniment to muffins (according to whether your choice is sweet or savory, of course).

The coffee is excellent. It's comparatively expensive but this is more than compensated for by the quality.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Spacious cool cafe.

Didn't read the menu.

Very pleasant service.

Coffee was expensive for a Americano.

Buy you drinks and sit under the trees on the other side of the road and enjoy the harbour and it's activity.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this place searching for coffee, but ended up spending the whole night here. We had coffees and then dinner, and the food is GREAT. You get more than what you pay for! The atmosphere is great, laydback and not uptight. The perfect place to hang out and I recommend everyone to check this out! Staff is great, service is good and the owner is super friendly. This place deserves to survive and Apia needs a place like this as we have experienced so far on my trip. Definitely coming back before we go! Thumbs up!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

My partner and I visited the coffeebean cafe on a Sunday morning and had a wonderful breakfast, Very welcoming, great food and great coffee.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Coffeebean Cafe? Share your experiences!