“Great lunch spot”

Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Apia
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Coffeebean Cafe is nestled just outside of the town area providing an outdoor area for guests who want to enjoy the weather as well as a comfortable air conditioned cafe for others. We're located in Tamaligi, right across from the National Bank of Samoa.Join us!
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We paid a return visit to this cafe four years after our last visit to Samoa. It is still a great place for lunch. Friendly staff, excellent food selections, great coffee and all in an air conditioned environment.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Coffee Bean was a great find for those of us who like expresso. And as well they serve excellent snacks, lunches, etc. It is just around the corner from Sheraton Aggie Grey's in Apia.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Great, friendly service, prices are reasonable. Great coffee with pretty Samoan designs on the top! One of the few places with soy milk too. And air-con!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This place serves great coffee, and has a nice range of cabinet food as well as a larger menu for brunch or lunch. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I was in here twice in my recent visit to Apia. First time it was for an afternoon coffee and to escape the heat for a bit. I was very happy with my coffee, and the staff were friendly. I came back on my last day for breakfast, and had a very good omelette - the eggs in particular were light and cooked just right.