“The best coffee in Apia”
Review of Coffeebean Cafe

Coffeebean Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Apia
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Coffeebean Cafe is nestled just outside of the town area providing an outdoor area for guests who want to enjoy the weather as well as a comfortable air conditioned cafe for others. We're located in Tamaligi, right across from the National Bank of Samoa.Join us!
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This place serves great coffee, and has a nice range of cabinet food as well as a larger menu for brunch or lunch. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I was in here twice in my recent visit to Apia. First time it was for an afternoon coffee and to escape the heat for a bit. I was very happy with my coffee, and the staff were friendly. I came back on my last day for breakfast, and had a very good omelette - the eggs in particular were light and cooked just right.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

You'll get the best coffee in Samoa here. The friendly staff are always smiling and helpful. Some dishes use local vegies like the laupele, which is awesome. Lovely environment for a catch up with friends.

Date of visit: July 2016
Lufilufi R, Owner at Coffeebean Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

I love that you love our coffee IN SAMOA! Thank you for your review. Have a fabulous day.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Loved this place - upon entering this cafe you understand when i say its kiwi. Breakfast was wonderful, loved the good old pork sausage and all the trimmings - highly recommend

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016

When we weren't fishing, breakfast at the Coffebean became a regular event. The coffee is just as good as home and the barista really knows his stuff!! The meals are light and tasty with my favorite being the scrambled egg and bacon wrap.. Wow.. what a great idea. Apart from that, there was always a local paper to read and after a couple of visits the staff new what you wanted and were always onto your first coffee real quick..

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Coffeebean Cafe? Share your experiences!