Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tony Tuli S
Mangere, New Zealand

Greed !!and no morals to customer!!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Mar 2019via mobile
I booked and paid deposit for my family of 45 to stay here last year in December. I Advise the owner at the time I booked if its a definite that we can stay there as South Pacific games are on at this time which she advise at time yes for sure. NOW 3months out for our 1st family trip they come back to me saying they cant accommodate us anymore after months of sending emails of room allocation and invoice pricings they just think its cool to just brush our booking to side without any help or compensation to try find another place because now its so hard to find anything for our group.
This will never happen in any other country due to consumer acts but I dont see Samoa having any of this in place to protect consumers!!Shame on this facility for being greedy and non compliant to consumers!!if anyone know and can help try rectify this complaint i would be happy to hear it cause I find this so unfair and appalling.
Thanks
    $93
    $117
3.2 km from Lynn's Getaway Hotel
Room service
Path way to tennis court/basket ball court
$325
    $403
    $528
2.6 km from Lynn's Getaway Hotel
View more hotels in Apia
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2019

Lynn's Getaway is locative nearby Apia town, 15minutes walking distance. Supermarket, resturant, petrol station are just next door. Accommation is easy. Breakfast is attractive. I could not wait every morning for the nutritious papaya. While the cats are a lovely scene. The puppy dog is cute. The staff are friendly help always. Lynn's also provide car rental with reasonable price.We rented car always for sight seeing for the bus normally does not go to the spot directly, or the interval is too long. All in all, Lynn's is the place could provide common helping for tour in Samoa.

Room tip: Family room
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Rosemarie2685, Front Office Manager at Lynn's Getaway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2019

Talofa lava,

Thank you for your great review. Hope to see you back.

Reviewed 11 December 2018

Lynn's Tropical Mountain Villa - Afiamalu House

Initially stayed here with my 3 young girls for a month in March, Loved it so much we returned for another 7 months. Without a doubt would recommend this accommodation to those preferring fresh cool air of the mountains rather than the heat and bustle of Apia. Great location, beautiful setting and lots of room to entertain and have visitors.

Great having a fully fenced house with all the mod coms of home. My girls loved being able to use the pool at Lynns Getaway Hotel when in town, it is such a bonus. We also hired a car from Lynn which was hassle free.

But the highlight would have to be the service. Warm welcome from the start. Always available to sort any issues and quick to respond to any queries. Thank you Lynn for sharing your beautiful home.. Thank you Karl, Fata, Na'i and all the staff for making our stay so memorable.PS Girls & cat send an extra huge hug.

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank velonikaa

Talofa lava Niki,

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Was a pleasure getting to know your family. Hopefully see you back here.

Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

I wanted to thank you Lynn and your entire stuff for making me have an amazing time, feel safe, feel at home, and for everything you have done for me! I will never forget you all, and I’m lookinh forwards to come back someday and without any doubt I’ll go there again!!! I have a piece of all of you in my heart!!! People should know you are the best option to choose!!! Thank you very much! Sincerely, Jessica from Uruguay!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jess L
Rosemarie2685, Front Office Manager at Lynn's Getaway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2018

Talofa Jessica,

Thank you for this great review. Hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 weeks at Lynn’s, pleasant clean guesthouse with friendly staff, catered for breakfast and dinner. Single rooms or separate suites. Clean pool for hot days and 5 minute walk to hospital so seems to attract lots of worldwide medical staff, students which makes for interesting conversations. Not a hotel in the normal sense, highly recommended if you want company

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank robbR7952AB
Netzler, General Manager at Lynn's Getaway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2018

Talofa Robb,
Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and also for this fantastic review! We definitely are unique when it comes to typical accommodation as we like to bring the community together. Please let us know in the future on how we can make your next stay 5 stars so we can continue to improve our service.

Reviewed 15 November 2018

I've stayed at Lynn's several times, on my own and with my family. They are always friendly and helpful. When I was there and was ill they took care of me like family.
The food is excellent and they are able to help you through your entire Samoa-experience, from car rental and drivers licences to filtered water and excursions.

Room tip: Rooms in the main building at the upper floor are the best, best internet and proximity to food.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hedvig S
Rosemarie2685, Manager at Lynn's Getaway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2018

Talofa lava Hedvig,

Thank you for your great review. It is a pleasure to have you stay with us. Hopefully to see you back soon.