Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
View deal
Hotels.com
US$109
View deal
TravelocityUS$110
Orbitz.comUS$110
CheapTicketsUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

Amanaki hotel is perhaps one of the better known properties among frequent travelers to the island nation for their beautiful rooms, amazing dining experience (try the Poke or Lobster), attentive staff & an ever present bunch or three of plantation bananas hanging in the hallway for guests to pick.

There’s a generosity of service & spirit that cant be matched with the way the Amanaki team from the dining area to reception to room service all make you feel like you’re part of their big extended Samoan family

If you’re not a breakfast person like me, be prepared to be greeted by Sa who I quickly took to calling Aunty as she’d cheer on the guests to eat more while Lina at reception would call my room to make check if I’d like something from the breakfast table before it’s cleared. I now join countless frequent travelers to the Island & Samoans in recommending and choosing Amanaki

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank dwainqalovaki
Reviewed 3 July 2019

This is a great place to stay in Apia. The rooms are clean, staff is helpful and friendly and the food is always good. There are lots of other hotels with more amenities but I still like Amanaki the best when I'm staying in Apia.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 23 June 2019

I have lost track of the times we have stayed here at The Amanaki Hotel, we have booked again for 2 weeks in June next year. Beverley, Lynelle and the staff are just 2nd to none. We took our sister with us thus year and she could not get over how al staff addressed her by name. The rooms are spacious, the food 2nd to none and the pool just wonderful.

Room tip: 2nd or top floor best, this year we stayed on the ground floor hard to dry your pool towels. Other than that everything was perfect.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Dale h
Reviewed 12 June 2019 via mobile

The rooms are average but spacious. Don't take me wrongly, I loved the place...what makes the hotel are the friendly staff and most of all the yummy food at their restaurant...they seriously have a 5 star chef in my books. The location is so convenient, only a 5min walk from the CBD. Would definitely recommend this place for its food, convenience and hospitality. Note: I didnt see an elevator so had to walk up the flight of stairs with my suitcase.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2019

I stayed in a lot of hotels in Apia so it's safe for me to say that AMANAKI HOTEL is THE BEST, hands down. I'll start with the friendliest face that greeted us. Her name is Lina. Speaks fluent English and was very lovely and accommodating. She always had a smile on and always so kind to her guests. The rest of the staff was the same. No one was ever too busy for a guest. They treated all guests the same. The rooms are spacious and very grand too on the inside. Huge screen tv, marble bathrooms, and the most comfortable beds. I absolutely loved the big space and all. The food never disappointed - always so delicious at reasonable prices too. I would definitely recommend this hotel to just about anyone I'll come across. I really enjoyed my stay at Amanaki.

Room tip: Best views, quiet floors, super clean rooms, functional and quite A/C units in the room I stayed in, consistently delicious foods.
Date of stay: May 2019