Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Conall C
Dublin, Ireland

Right Next To The Beach!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Jan 2020
I found this place to be nice and relaxing. There is a beach right across the road from the hotel and a bus stop next to the hotel with regular busses going to downtown Apia. The city is about a 20 minute bus ride away, so it's a little far from the downtown area. The staff are nice and helpful and the price was really good.
Date of stay: August 2019
    $146
    $149
12.7 km from Galusina Village Resort
Pool
Sunrise swim to start the day
$160
14.8 km from Galusina Village Resort
    $74
14.6 km from Galusina Village Resort
View more hotels in Apia
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I was supposed to stay here but after a cancelled plane they happily granted me my refund back .
After blocking my number and refusing to answer or speak to my friends they still haven't refunded me . I shall be purposely setting out to warn people away from it till I am refunded. Lying isn't a way to run a business no matter which country you are in or from !
The boss knows who I am and that ive left the country now .
Daniel D

Room tip: Another resort
Date of stay: April 2018
5  Thank daniellewisday
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 4 days. When we arrived the room was not ready we pre booked on booking .com a few months ahead so I felt our arrival was a surprise. The room was so dusty from the Rd and it seemed they tried to mop it but left dirt stains all over the floor. The beds were dusty. And we couldn't leave the doors open as the dust from the Rd was too great. The service was great Sam took care of us and made our breakfast each day and brought it to our rooms. It's such a shame about this place it has so much potential for greatness however it is a place that felt very abandoned and needs a lot of upgrading the rooms were ok just the dust and the many millipedes and random bugs in your bed got annoying after a while. The boss who we never met, rang the lady that took care of the place and asked for me to be charged extra for my 5 yr old as I only had put down 2 adults. I thought that was odd we were fine to pay the extra but my son was utilising existing beds. There was no water in pool which was a shame, my son kept staring at it. Considering the boss really needs to revisit his place of work and talk about how they could improve it because it is a gem but needs a lot of Love and care. Fix the roads, the pool you can buy metal framing stares online, clean up the place maybe put a few bug bombs in the rooms as the rooms had many termites which my husband said were beginning to eat the wooden bed frames and benches hence the million wings all over the screen and room. We felt very safe the ocean was beautiful. But please spend the money and you can change it to something wonderful new tv's kettles, toilet brush was so yuck maybe opt for some bleach and signs e.g make my room ones
Sam and lady is great value too they gave great service. I had my brother pay for a room for 2 days and he was very happy with his room he said needed upgrade too. His Tv didn't work.
You can advertise it well as it is close to piula and lalomanu as well as tosua.
Please fix up place because it's in a great location.

Date of stay: July 2017
4  Thank nasseh01
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

We checked in on the 1st of September for a week. Me, hubby and our 3 children.

Staff were very helpful and helped us settle in quickly the rooms were clean and very spacious.. We were given room 105 on ground floor which was fine as the view was amazing and it was handy with children when coming and going..

The room had 1 double and 3 singles, air con, TV, even a couch lol

Once we were settled we went for a swim in the pool, and just relaxed we had been in Samoa for 5 days staying with family in Apia which was full on with site seeing, shopping, up early and late nights etc just trying to make the most of it and Galusina made us feel we were finally on holiday with that relaxation feel.

We had dinner once as we always had dinner with friends and family before returning to our room.
Kids ordered fish n chips, I ordered stuffed chicken with mash and veges. F/C's was fresh and tasty, my stuffed chicken was a little over cooked but the sauce was amazing they didn't have much to offer alcohol wise as you could only order Vailima or red/white wine.

Breakfast was different every morning served with fresh local fruits and staff had no problems catering for more when we invited family for brekky.

The sound of the waves crashing on the rocks across the road was something different but naturally beautiful.

All in all me and my family enjoyed our stay always nice being greeted with smiles, and help with the kids and all our bags.

We were given the option to pay via CC or Cash we paid cash.

The chef Tui (I think 😁) was very happy to tell stories about the island and share his experiences..

Tamali'i the manager was very informative with spots that were children friendly that we could visit and where we could get certain souvenirs which was very helpful.

😃

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2015

When we arrived there, staff were quick to accommodate and have you settled in the rooms. The rooms were very spacious and well constructed. It is meant for the traveler who will be in and out and spending most of it's time sight seeing. When you book, ask for the second and third floors. As soon as you step into the balcony, you will see the beauty and the luxury of the ocean. The waves are humongous, it picks up the rich black sand and kneads into cocoa-like doe.Amazing, it's like all your worries were picked up and kneaded away into a ball and then releasing them unto the rocks as if it meant that everything was going to be okay. This eye remedy of nature is no where to be found. Their beds are the most comfortable and it tops off with the carvings on the headboard. The bathrooms are great. Clean and spacious. I am not one for state of the art, because cleanliness and simple are what I'm all about. They don't have your ideal pool, but that's why you're on an island! Get out there and enjoy the ocean and all the treasures of fresh deep water. While you're out to enjoy and swimming away, coming to a room where you are able to move around and relax, that is the perfect end to an awesome day. I love Galusina! Btw, wifi is not available, even perfect. I turned off my phone and everything else made sense. I came back home and turned it on and life began. But the point is, enjoy nature!

Room tip: Best View. Clean and Spacious. 2nd and 3rd Floor is a must!
Date of stay: February 2015
3  Thank SadeTilo
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I will start off with the staff here are lovely and very friendly.
Meals are also nice, although eggs on toast is what you will get for breakfast daily.
The rooms on the other hand are not what I expected and a bit disappointing.
I loved the sound of crashing waves while lying in bed, but I couldn't get onto the rooms balcony as the glass door was jammed and when staff finally got it opened we found the fly screen door was also jammed.
There is NO hot water! This was a bit disappointing as after a long sweaty day i was hoping for a warm shower to refresh, but unfortunately there was was only very cold water which was a bit of a shock to the system.
We found that the room also had an awful musty smell coming from behind the bed, which turned out to be a water leak in the wall and was surrounded by millipedes (which kept coming back).
Also when we turned on the air con millipedes kept falling out of it.
This resort is a minimum 30 minutes from Apia and an hour from the south side beaches (the ones with sand).
Make sure you bring plenty of bug spray as mosquitos run riot around the resort!

Date of stay: October 2013