Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Inspire55357131912

Thanks BT

Review of Lava Hotel Apia
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Had an exceptional experience, thanks to the outstanding service provided by BT. His attentiveness, professionalism, and friendly demeanor truly enhanced my dining experience. BT went above and beyond to ensure that my needs were met and that I had a memorable meal. I highly commend their dedication and customer service skills. I look forward to returning to the Lava for another enjoyable dining experience. Thank you, BT for your exceptional service.
Date of stay: June 2024
    $114
    $108
2.2 km from Lava Hotel Apia
View more hotels in Apia
All reviews great location lobby wifi reception samoa
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2024

We had a Accident time with my kids and husband at lava Hotel. We live next door at Tano tusitala hotel. But we love coming here at lava for the food and service. We were always recommended the stake here buy our waiter and the steak was amazing and it was a bomb. Shout out to our main man BT he has served us three times now

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lovergirl S
Reviewed 9 March 2024 via mobile

Comfortable Hotel at good location close to downtown Apia. The hotel offers all amenities including fast WIFI, friendly service and good food. The staff is very friendly and helps where it can. The hotel has a shuttle to the airport at 55 Tala and all drinks at the bar are affordable.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank OKBN12345
Reviewed 25 February 2024 via mobile

Beautiful spot for lunch,
The lunch menu was reasonably small with only a few options but the Club Sandwich was delicious. I'm not staying at the hotel, but the hotel looks beautiful, clean and staff are very attentive and friendly. Only negative I can see is the pool has no shade at all, so unless you have a rashie, hat and good sunscreen, you will more than likely get burnt.

Room tip: There is no shade over the pool, Small eating area so might be best to book a table to avoid waiting
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 January 2024

Highly recommend staying at Lava Hotel. Spent 7 nights here with my Partner & absolutely loved our stay! Location is close to Apia so accessibility to all you need in town but further enough to be away from all the busyness. The hotel in itself is so tidy & clean with amazing staff! The room had all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay including the bed! Having the restaurant & bar downstairs was also very convenient!
This modern hotel is a hidden gem in Upolu! If you’re after a place to stay in Samoa I would highly recommend Lava Hotel!
Hotel Manager & staff made our stay even more enjoyable, after days full of activities coming back to relax at Lava Hotel was beautiful.
We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2024 via mobile

Thank you for accommodating everything about my stay. I initially missed the check in date due to being stuck in Savaii and the bad weather conditions out there. But they managed to give it to me still since it was prepaid months in advance. Loved the atmosphere, the hotel is very clean, intimate and staff very friendly. One thing that needs improvement just like everywhere else on island is customer service. I was able to attend their buffet/entertainment night and the servers don’t look out to customers who need refills or services. I’ve noticed how a lot of guests had to hand wave down the servers. But overall experience was great!

Date of stay: December 2023