Lowest prices for your stay
$310
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
$243
1,377 results
All reviews faafetai lava air con close to town misi imo seri tracey samoa fiafia island tala pacific
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2023 via mobile

Located in Apia, close to the city.
Very spacious rooms. Comfortable King size bed. Showers were great. Large balcony.
Buffet breakfast was delicious and had a good selection of foods.
We enjoyed our team and had a good experience . Would defintly stay here again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reservations Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Tanoa Tusitala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2023

Talofa Lava TravellinStallion,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback of your stay with us.
We are looking forward to granting you our dedicated service again.

Fa'afetai

Reviewed 25 November 2023 via mobile

The place is nice and the staff is friendly as well
We checked in on our first day and I met with the friendly staff. All our needs was cover in a short amount of time. We haven't had breakfast and dinner at the hotel but I saw their menu is nice to fill in my hungry stomach. Everything is ok with our two day staying at Tanoa.

Room tip: Not that I know off but maybe look into improve the service in different area in a fast pace presence.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reservations Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Tanoa Tusitala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2023

Talofa Lava Theresa,

Thank you for taking your time to place a review.
We are so glad that you enjoyed your 2 days stay with us and the customer service provided.

We cant wait to welcome you back again next time.

Fa'afetai Lava.

Reviewed 15 November 2023

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THE RESERVATION TEAM SPECIFICALLY RONNIE WHO LIED TO OUR FACES ABOUT REFUNDING HALF OF OUR 3 nights' stay.

First off, a month in advance of our arrival I realized coming from Pagopago was a day behind of Apia, needless to say my reservation for Tonoa wasf 10/14 - 10/17 when in fact should be 10/15 - 10/18. I emailed Tanoa about the mix up and every person I talked to said I needed to rebook, and changing the dates would be considered cancelling my reservation so any chance of receiving a refund would be zero. They said there was nothing they could do that I would need to call Expedia. I called Expedia only to be told there was nothing they could and that the hotel needs to approve the refund. I asked Expedia to call Ronnie at Tanoa direct as he gave us his word that he would approve half a refund. The expedia agent apologized and said Ronnie did not approve such refund. At this point I am frustrated. I never would have booked through Hawaiian Air had I known I was booking with Expedia.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Paradise702757
Reviewed 10 November 2023 via mobile

Ok location if you’re wanting to be close to town but honestly when we walked in looks tired - so hot one bar - 2 small pools. Friendly lovely staff that eventually accepted us cancelling got 2 of 3 nights refunded. Location in Apia is its bonus- no access to beach so beware when booking. Our fault we did not research enough first.
It’s a hotel not a resort.

Room tip: Honestly for the price- resorts are better in Apia.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reservations Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Tanoa Tusitala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2023

Talofa Lava,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 9 November 2023

Looks nice but worst experience we have ever had. At check in advised staff we had prepaid for airport transfers for the next day and provided staff with our fight details and times. When we checked out staff did not know anything about the transfers. After providing copies of all the details they told us to check in with the tour company. The tour company did not know anything about the transfers. After a lot of discussion the staff of the hotel gave us a refund - it was HALF of what we originally paid. What a rip off, As for the meals the dinner was either burgers and chips or rice. Don't bother. However breakfast was good. The rooms were good but no extras like facecloths or cultery. Definitely not worth the money.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Talofa Lava,

Thank your for taking time in providing your feedback.
We sincerely apologies for the miscommunication with your transfers and we shall improve on it. As currently the transfers are managed by a Tour Company.
Appreciate if you could provide details for the transfer so i may verify the refund amount and update you accordingly.

We have started to have daily specials to cater for our guests and themed dinners including the existing Fiafia Night.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience during your stay .

Fa'afetai