“Buonissimo!”

Paddles Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Apia
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Paddles Restaurant of Samoa. We are located in the main township of Apia and very easy to access. We are a proud family restaurant built on values of fine dining and great service. Our background is a unique combination of two dynamic cultures (Samoan and Italian), and it is here that we bring you our style of food creativity. Italian cuisines influenced from the northern regions of Italy and selected local favorites from Samoa, make Paddles restaurant a must visit while on the island. We offer dinner and a full bar service. Feel free to stop over and enjoy the atmosphere we have created for you. La famiglia Rossi
Reviewed 18 October 2019

Fabulous food in a lovely relaxed environment. We had the pleasure of dining at Paddles last Friday evening and what a tantalising treat! Right from arrival you are greeted warmly and made to feel very welcome by Giovanni who promptly and professionally showed us to our table. We had a very attentive waiter for the evening who took care of our needs efficiently with a caring warm attitude. We had the Tuna Steak and a Tuna Salad and both were delicious and cooked to our liking.We all enjoyed the atmosphere of this well run family establishment. Highly recommend a visit to Paddles if you are in Samoa. Grazie to Eliseo, Tofa, Giovanni, Kelita, Dora and family.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

My sister and I went to Milani Caffe for lunch, which we found out was the sister cafe of Paddles restaurant. We were able to book a table at Paddles that evening through the staff at Milani Caffe which was incredibly handy.

When we arrived at Paddles we were created by the owner, Giovanni, with a big smile and a warm handshake. He sat us at a harbour view table at the front of the restaurant and introduced himself and explained his mother, father and sister cook in the kitchen so we were in for a treat!

I ordered the prawn curry and my sister ordered the pork and prawns. Both meals were absolutely to die for, my sister said they were the best prawns she had ever tasted. Even better, they had my favourite wine on the list which I hadn’t found anywhere else. I also ordered the banana pudding and nearly melted in my seat when I ate it - DELICIOUS.

While waiting for our meals I asked Giovanni if he would mind taking a picture of my sister and I, he happily obliged and then went absolutely above and beyond by going across the road and taking some beautiful pictures of the harbour for us, we were thrilled! He then offered us ideas of what we could do for the remainder of our trip in Samoa and wrote these down on a piece of paper for us.

This was one of the best experiences we had in Samoa, not only was the food and wine impeccable, the service Giovanni gave us was second to none, I could not recommend Paddles restaurant enough, don’t miss out!

1  Thank stacey140
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

As true Italians we decided to try this restaurant and what to say .. everything perfect! delicious food, very kind people and a clean and beautiful place. The food was really delicious .. the best of Samoa! Thanks again to The Rossi Family :)

Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

This is a top notch restaurant with authentic Italian dishes as well as beautiful seafood. The pasta is handmade by the owner’s dad. You really need to book, they were kind enough to squeeze us in but I’d have liked to linger. My mum’s seared tuna salad was the dish of the night but it was all divine. Bravo!

1  Thank MargB22
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

P A D D L E S S A M O A

Impeccable service.
My cousin @tuihicks took me to @paddles_apia_samoa about 10 years ago. This is how long paddles has been on my mind and my go back to do list.
Tonight was a night for me and my family and of corse there was no disappointment.
Food was ammmmmmmazing and the top notch service made the food taste even better.. ever had that experience??
The winning mark was that even my Faddyman @fobfather275 was impressed with his portion size too. And we know mr man can eat

Authentic Italian food via Apia. No better way to experience it.Ambience is very classy yet comfortable with a beautiful view of the sea. Didnt capture sunset as we arrived later but can def see picturesque moments from their view.

Maoga Faafetai fai meai.

Note - we had seafood marinara, rubeye fillet steak with mushroom and spaghetti cabonerra went well with red wine! Cant fault them in anything.