Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Apia Central Hotel for one night, beautiful place to stay, staff were so friendly, which I loved, went to my room well set out, and just right as well, what I could have loved even more if the staff could have turned on the air conditioning on before arrival, however that was okay, love that I could swim in the pool past the closing time, and also play my music at a decent volume. I stayed an extra night, and the staff catered to that. Agnes and the staff were on point, Breakfast was nice would be great if they could cater for lunch and dinner, however it is near town and other amenities. Wifi could be free but Overall I loved and enjoyed my stay. Fa’afetai Lava Apia Central Hotel. Definitely will be booking with yous again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Staff were very friendly and willing to help. Breakfast ok but no free wifi and no iron or hotwater kettle, but nextdoor convenient shops made up for getting supplies especially if stjaying more than 2 nights. Flowers display were the highlight of the stay

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank olitahmt
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We came for curry night to Tanoa. We hadn’t booked a table. It wasn’t a problem for manager Michal who quickly organized table for 6 of us. Maria was looking after our table and she did a great job. We had a fantastic evening and the food was amazing! Thank you Tanoa

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Pretty centrally located, nice rooms, lots of mozzies. No free WIFI, breakfast very, very simple. An okay place to stay for a night, but that’s it. The rooms are situated around a courtyard accessable to all the guests, but it was still not supernoisy.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dan831984
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Centrally located and within walking distances to most Government offices, the sea, restaurants and cafes. Rooms are basic, just sufficient to come back and sleep, complimentary breakfast is also simple. Staff are very friendly and courteous. Very decent pricing and value for money

Room tip: Rooms on first floor are comfortable and less noisy
Date of stay: June 2018