Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2015

All the staff here were so warm & friendly, hospitable & generous they made my stay here wonderful and a true Samoan experience - I was treated like part of the family and would highly recommend this to people who want a real authentic and welcoming place to stay. Clean spacious rooms, comfy beds, good air con & cool showers to cool off from the Samoan heat! Well equipped kitchen and great location within walking distance of the city centre and right next to Apia Park.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2012

have just had 9 fab days at this place,if you want to live the simple life of a samoan then you need to stay here,it would be between a backpackers and a motel,you have your own cabin with bathroom and air conditioning,tv etc,the only drawback was you had to cook and make your coffees reas etc in the shared kitchen,there are no lights in courtyard after dark so chose not to trip my way over to the kitchen,the hosts are so friendly and become friends forever,you want a relaxing doing nothing holiday this is where to go

Room tip: you have 2 double beds in your room which is great as to hot to sleep together,also your cabin is off the ground and shaded by plants whick keeps it cooler
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yvonne K
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We stayed here for quite a while when we were in Apia and managed to get quite a good price due to staying for so long. The owners re very nice and friendly and speak great English as they lived in Australia for many years so are able to offer good advice and at least you know they are able to understand you.

The rooms are nice and all the same, you have 2 double beds in each room, and en-suite bathroom and a little living room area with a fridge and air-conditioning. The only problem I felt with the rooms were that they were quite dark and didn't bring in much natural light, but apart from that they were nice and comfortable, if a little noisy when the staff wake up.

I think the price includes breakfast, but that was at times quite funny. Sometimes you get breakfast and other times you don't. It is not served to you so often it is on a first-come, first-served basis which is bizarre. The selection served is random as well. Sometimes, just eggs, or just bread, maybe both if you're lucky, other times spaghetti or tuna sandwiches or instant noodles. But luckily there always seemed to be papaya available.

If we did ever come back to Apia we would stay here again.

Room tip: All of the rooms are the same.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Freespirits182
Reviewed 22 May 2012

After staying in to really bad accommdations a taxi driver recommended Livingstone which is located on a quite street not far from town/market. The rooms were very clean and cozy. The beds were comfortable and like mini houses. The kitchen was fully equipped and at your disposal 24/7 if you need to cook. I think they were a bit more relaxed as we had a baby with us and allowed us to use there kichen and wash room and clothe line. For an accommodation that doesnt have hot water and a poor unhealthy breakfast its bit over priced. The family who ran the place were very friendly and helpful with our stay in Samoa.

Room tip: Im sure they are all good but i advise you choose the ones on the left hand side of the entrance
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kamelionVibes
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I actually stayed there in two weeks ago. This is the family business the couple was so nice and helpful! The room was nice and clean and had everything I needed for a present stay and good sleep.
Livingston was very helpful and friendly . I have been going around searching for something affordable to stay. I find Livingston is the best.
I never forget the little boy named Tasi he always come to me in the morning and say hi before he goes to school its a very nice place to stay while you want to explore the beauty of Samoa.
I would most defenately recommended this place for other travelers! =)

Date of stay: March 2012