Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paul O

Such an awesome spot

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Sept 2023
Such an awesome experience for our family, swimming with turtles each day, eating delicious local food and being hosted in such a wonderful way (thanks Jacinta, Randy and others), we loved our 4 nights at Regina’s.
Date of stay: August 2023
Room Tip: Bring snorkelling gear
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $114
  • Lol.travel
Free Wifi
View more hotels in Savai'i
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2019

We stayed for two night at Regina's last week. The fale was clean and made up nicely - what you expect from a beach fale. We arrived later than expected and therefore there was no dinner for us - if you are going to arrive late I would phone and let them know as they hadn't made up the fale either (they said they thought we weren't coming, but we were only an hour later than expected). The family are lovely and the food was delicious! Beautiful beach and surrounding area. The bathrooms are extremely basic and could have done with a clean while we were there. Also there is no bar as advertised. Love beautiful Savaii

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kellie S
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

Manase is beautiful in itself but what made this place amazing was how good the family welcomed me and treated me. The oldest brother and I talked about all sorts and I played pool against the kids. The fale was the best I stayed in in my time in Samoa and a good price of 70 tala. The food they served was also a huge bonus. I couldn't recommended this place more. I hope everyone comes here to help this huge family out. They really do deserve it. 10/10

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent three nights there. The beach fales were epic, they have two really big ones with bathroom and lots of space, you can stand and walk in them. Also, the fales are ob grass, so no sand in your fale constantly. You can see the turtles from there. The family was so lovely and welcoming. We got so much fruit throughout the stay and they also took us on a trip to their plantation. It was wonderful.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to spend four days at Reginas last week. It is a great place to stay if you're looking for restful beachside accommodation. The family treat you as a special guest in their own home and go out of their way to make sure your stay is enjoyable. The location, on the edge of a beautiful beach, is the stuff of dreams. The beach has two small islands in front of the fales and these are the feeding grounds of a number of turtles which come to feed on the seaweed which grows around the islands.
I must mention the food. Both breakfast and dinner are full meals with plenty of beautiful fresh Samoan food. Not bad value getting accommodation and two meals a day for around $40 NZ!
There's plenty to do and see around Manase and the family are happy to make suggestions.
Thank you Lala, Sio, Tui and Aunty Sauna for a great few days.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank jimbarnes276
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I'm hitched hiked in 3 hours including a lot of walking in the sun from the ferry to Regina's beach Club. I was sweating a lot and I get so lovely welcome including nice cold delicious home-made lemonade. My new home for 3 days was the bigger once including the toilet. I could perfect relaxing and watching the turtles. The breakfast, lunch and dinner is like grandmas home cooking. Go for it. Watch also the Video on You Tube " Samoa's best home - Regina's...

Date of stay: June 2018