Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nomad65145597326

Best Resort/ Kid Friendly

Review of Amoa Resort
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Apr 2024
A holiday to remember. My family of 4, 2 child under 5 stayed at this amazing beautiful resort. Our entire stay was perfect, food to the bungalow were stunning. When we first arrived our faces lighted up looked like those resorts you seen on Pinterest. The best staff, fast reliable and definitely kid friendly. Beautiful Place with Beautiful people.
Date of stay: March 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 15 Apr 2024
Talofa Lava, Thank you for your time to write a wonderful review of your stay with us at Amoa. We are happy that all round the family including the kids enjoyed the Amoa experience which is all about family time, good food and of course stunning Savaii location. We hope to see you again at Amoa and safe travels till then. Faafetai
  • Booking.com
  • Vio.com
48.4 km from Amoa Resort
Pool
View more hotels in Savai'i
All reviews outdoor shower across the road pool bar village walk knew how pool side enjoyed our stay food was great elizabeth samoa island paradise swim jetty locals rocks privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2024

The rooms are spacious and huge. Our room paid for before we arrived (this is for 4 people), we arrived with only 2 towels in the room (its policy apparently but they will get you the right amount of towels after you tell them, but if I have paid for 4 people, I would still expect 4 towels), there are no phones in the room so you do quite a bit of walking to and from reception for things until you have their number. Absolutely no internet reception in the room. The village water was out one morning and that impacted the hotel stayers, we utilised our own purchased water bottles to brush our teeth, clean ourselves up and also flush the toilet. No room service. There were no pool towels available during our stay. Staff are lovely, food is overpriced.

1  Thank P M T
Manager Amoa Resort Savaii, General Manager at Amoa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2024

Talofa Lava, Thank you for your feedback in letting us know how your experience was during your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologise for the shortfalls, which is was not to your expectation. Yes there are no phones in the room and additional towels are to be supplied once guests arrive and confirm amount booked in. If any of this was not done with priority we sincerely apologise.

Water on island normally is not an issue with supply, however what happened on that morning was an occurrence that was beyond our control. All of our guests we offered complimentary water from our team that day and if you did pay for extra water then we would be more than happy to credit you for these.

We genuinely appreciate the time our guests take to provide us with feedback take in on board to ensure we strive to make Amoa a wonderful place to visit and recommend.

Please reach out to our Manager at corporate@amoaresort.com if there is anything else we can assist you further with regarding the above.

Safe Travels and Tofa Soifua

Reviewed 29 January 2024

Incredibly helpful and attentive staff from the minute my family and I walked in!

We unfortunately missed our first day/night at the resort because the boat across to Savai'i was full but instead of wearing the full loss of the $$, my whole family were given a credit of the nights stay towards food and beverage which they didn't need to do!

We arrived at 9am and check-in was at 2pm but the lovely Mafa ushered into the dining area to sit down, order some breakfast and cool down as it was very hot. As breakfast was still on, Jo and the team we were also then told to help ourselves to the buffet!

The rooms....OMG - the rooms are just stunning and to be honest, the photo's do not do it justice! They are spacious and well-kept and the outdoor showers were perfect on a hot night under the stars! They have a corner at reception with stunning items for purchase (my sister purchased a bag that the rest of us were quite envious of lol).

Location is right on the water where there's white sand as far as the eye can see! All the staff are friendly - we woke up one morning to a knock at our door, only to find one of the garden attendant's had seen that my brother had left his phone out on the deck and alerted us to it! I got to meet the lovely owner who was incredibly humble and kind and what I loved about her was that she wasn't locked behind a door, she was actually restocking the gift shop and was up for a chat with everyone who walked past.

I sound like i'm getting paid to write a bias review but this was my first time staying here and my family and I are already planning to come back again next year but for longer.

My only feedback would be to get the pool bar going and get some music going out there! That said, that certainly didn't stop any of us and other patrons from lounging around the pool and making the most of it.

Hands down - the best resort experience I had on this trip!!

Reviewed 27 January 2024

We stayed in the interconnecting rooms but unfortunately there was no key which means we had to walk outside. Rooms are spacious which is nice. Book and paid in advance for 7 people but only provided 4 towels in the rooms. These should have been organised in advance rather than later. Had to call reception via my mobile to let them know as there’s no phones in the room. Pool towels are a shortage always. Paid ST$15 for wifi and couldn’t get any wifi range from rooms 14 and 15. No one lets you know if water is not running so was unable to shower or flush the toilets in the morning. Not much variety for complimentary breakfast every day. They use to have boiled eggs and porridge but not this time. However you can purchase other breakfast food. Food prices can be expensive depending on what you purchase but they do taste delicious. The positive experience would be the staff. Always serving with a smile.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2024

We had a great experience while staying at Amoa. The staff are so good. They are very accommodating. They're so friendly and we really felt looked after. They were like this with all guests from what I could see.
Our room was lovely too. It was perfect for the two of us. We were in one of the rooms right by the pool.
The whole venue was beautiful.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2024

Amoa is always the best place to stay, I always stay at Amoa when visiting family in Savai'i. My stay in January 2024 was different though. Something about Amoa just wasn't right, it wasn't the staff because the staff were lovely the staff here are always very friendly and very welcoming I love the staff at Amoa. Especially the lady who works mostly at the bar and restaurant she's been there a while now she was there when I last visited last year Jan as well I forgot her name but she is super lovely, always offers to help us with our luggage's. I think what makes Amoa different now is the breakfast every morning, last year when I stayed eggs was apart of the free breakfast and there were a lot more variety of breakfast foods to choose from last year but now everyday, because we stayed there for a whole week, me and my family - the breakfast menu was the same every morning and as a guest staying there the whole week that was not nice. Last years breakfast menu was much better, eggs were apart of the free breakfast and it was different every morning. That is the only change I will have to comment on is the breakfast but Amoa is a very good place to stay I will stay again but the breakfast menu has to be better please thank you Amoa!!!