US$138
US$145
US$116
US$95
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$127
US$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$84
US$109
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$60
US$57
  • Bar/Lounge
US$248
US$205
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscow hiderooftop poolworst nightjetted tubthe main squareroom ratelower floorcomfortable bedlarge windowsthe air conditioninga great stayspent nightsbreakfast buffetmac and cheeseboutique hotellobbyplaza
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Certainly the place to stay if you want clean, ample modern rooms in Salta. The other Hotel in front of the Plaza has more of a renowned name but is old, musty and in my opinion out of date. Design Suites has great rooms, great young lads in the reception ready to help and great location. Had the chance to upgrade to one of the Suites in the Palazzio Section but that was a bit too much of history for me (rooms with balcony to the road). If you are in Hoenymoow then do get one of these rooms so you can sing a serenatta to your spouse1

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastically located hotel in beautiful Salta. Spacious rooms with eclectic decor and wonderful panoramic views. I only experienced very trivial issues - slow(ish) wifi in room which drops out regularly, and also being located in the room opposite the elevator gave the unfortunate insight into the poor sound insulation (noisey with guests checking out in the early hours of the morning). Asides from these minor problems, I really enjoyed my stay and find the hotel excellent for the price point. The rooftop pool is charming, counter staff helpful and friendly and breakfast buffet ample. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I was really impressed with the service at this hotel. The staff generally spoke English really well and were incredibly helpful. I prearranged my airport transfers with the Hotel and they were great value with a really good driver. Breakfast was included and included a good variety.
Centrally-located, it was really easy to walk from the hotel to the main attractions in Salta, and all of my tours collected from the lobby.
The room was pleasant, with a view of the park and the city. My only criticism was that the door stuck a little, making it hard to open, but the housekeeper saw my dilemma and showed me the trick of it!
Room service was nice, the massage treatments on offer seemed really cheap but sadly I didn't have time to try them - and the laundry was also cheap. I wasn't able to discover if there was an actual restaurant for dinner in the hotel and it would have been nice to have a bit more guest information on hand but if I had any questions I just asked.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The design suites are very centrally located. In stead of in the concrete new building we had our room in the palazio. Old grandeur, very big rooms and bath, great beds, just a little noisy because of the streetsounds.
The bar is really nothing, the pool on the rooftop is great.
Breakfast is over simple, but yet decent.
We believe one of the better places to stay in salta especially when sleeping in the old palazio building

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at Design Suites and really liked the hotel. It’s design is a mixture of modern and old combined. We had a corner bedroom with large windows giving us great views over the town. The rooms are well furnished. Breakfast is standard affair but nothing wrong with it. There is parking outside the hotel too. The location is walking distance to the main square where the Cathedral Basilica de Salta is close to lots of other attractions. I would choose this property if I visit Salta again.

The only criticism is the lack of WI-FI in the corner rooms. They need to fix this.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple