All reviews room was clean and comfortable office staff place to stay phoenix area derek amenities
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Very nicely decorated. Very spacious. Well organized hotel. Neighborhood a bit older, but safe and clean. Nice walk to Main Street antique stores. Enjoyed our stay. I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 July 2018

If there is a way this place can get a negative review, I would give them one. I stayed there last weekend and it was a very hot weekend. When we checked in people were really nice. So we settle in and went about to see the town (we left the AC on because we had some chocolate and peanut butter snack that would need room temp. When we got back the AC was still on but it was blowing hot air like a heater. Mind you, chocolate and snacks were all ruined. We asked for a new room because in the Arizona heat, there was no way one can survive in that heat. So around midnight we finally moved to a new room, which was a little better because AC was working fine. We checked out the following day, and when we checked out we informed the manager about the inconvenience and complete waste of our snacks and food. The manager's response was "oh that's your fault this is Arizona, you don't leave anything out" and as for the inconvenience, the response "you got a room". My sister told the manager we will write a review and the response "I don't care, I still get customers anyways." completely rude. So I am here to tell you , I know they are cheap and that is why we got them in the first place but trust me, it is not worth it. People are rude, there is a chance you will relocate in the heat and top it of you will not get any discount or apology or anything because I guess that's the Arizona customer services at it's fines. Safe money and time find a better place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank nieaka
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Good place to stay and very reasonable. Clean comfortable bed. Had no problems there. Great for staying and seeing the local attractions. Close to several restaurants and/or shopping. Older motel, but don't let that stop you from checking it out.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 4 May 2018

My room was a nice king suite. Very clean room, supplied with necessities. Staff is pleasant and made my stay very nice. For a budget, this can most definitely work. Has a great pool and lovely grassy area for children to play. The area was quiet, and little to no action at night like no loud guests, crazy police issue, none of that funny business. While it is not the hilton by no means, it is definitely a nice clean place with friendly staff to lay your head and feel safe.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This hotel has a full kitchen. We didn't need it for this stay, but I will keep Travelodge Suites in mind for future visits. Friendly staff, clean and large room. Not fancy but comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank lr0ss002