See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We missed our flight and got booked here by American Airlines. This by far has been the most disgusting Hotel we have stayed at (well we didnt stay it was that bad). Black stains on carpet, white stains on table, yellow stains in restroom. The door had dents as if someone tried to bust it down. There were homeless people wandering the property. Just bad. We returned to the airport and slept on the floor there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Veronica M
Reviewed 20 March 2018

The dirtiest, dungiest hotel we have ever stayed in! Large, dark stains on the carpet, broken cabinetry, debris on carpet, cockroach in the bathroom, white stains on the curtains, old furniture, everything was dated, unclean smell in room.....nothing positive to say about the room! Find something else!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend while catching some Spring Training games in Mesa. Our room wasn’t bad. It was modern aside from the TV, and the bed was comfortable. I had some serious issues staying here though. First of all, the phone randomly rang late at night, and when I answered, nobody said anything on the other line. I called the front desk, and they told me to just unplug the phone. Then, the light near the door would randomly turn itself on every now and then. At this point, it felt like we were in the beginning of a horror movie. I had to take off the lighting tile and unscrew the lightbulb just so we could sleep. It was very uncomfortable the first night. The shower also drained very poorly. The nightly rate here should be dropped. I wouldn’t recommend staying here to anyone.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Don’t do it. Just go somewhere nice. It was like a 1970s nightmare. The carpet is dirty. The beds are old and creeky. The doors are half off their hinges. The patio furniture is assorted chairs that look like they’re from local restaraunts. There was people sleeping in their car in the parking lot. I’m fairly certain it was a prostitution ring. There was a shady lady in it that would disappear at random times and come back to sleep in her red car. It’s a pretty shady place. A guy was getting arrested across the street for who knows what.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We stayed at Windemere last night before we flew out of Mesa Gateway this morning. I booked this on a 3rd party website and it was rated fairly high. I didn't cross check with Trip Advisor and boy was I sorry! This hotel was an absolute disaster! Dirty, filthy, smelly, scary. I barely slept the whole night worried about bugs inside and the criminals outside. I learned a valuable lesson in staying here: don't trust the star rating on booking cites-always check it with personal reviews on TripAdvisor!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family