See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Horrible place - pictures are not accurate - many shady people and our adjacent neighbors were openly selling drugs from their room - tons of traffic in and out of that room. We stayed less than two hours

Room Tip: dont go here - not safe
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynette H
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I reserved my room after looking at the pictures that were provided by Expedia, however after I arrived I realized the pictures were not that of the hotel. The pictures made it look like a nice new possibly new build hotel this was more like a Motel. I couldn't cancel my reservation because I would have been charged for the room regardless. I was very disappointed with this place and will never stay again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

BathRoom was dirty and I refused to use the shower, the air conditioner kept turning off and gave off and awful odor, there were vandalized vehicles on the property. I was so uncomfortable that I putting my clothes on the bed before I would sit on it. It was an awful experience And I want a refund.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The hotel is under construction you will be woken up by work and the breakfast is minimum. Our room needed repairs. We asked for extra supplies and towels and only received one towel. We were called and asked to move our car for construction which made packing hard .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2018

This location is seriously sketchy. I would not recommend to anyone. All night any sound outside triggered a panic attack because of how terrible the location is. Rooms are dirty and smelt of cigarettes, their were burn holes in the covers, there was a roach in the bathroom, and everything is extremely outdated.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple