All reviews parking lot a large shopping mall breakfast lady room was clean location is great would stay here again the maintenance man within walking distance place to sleep biscuits and gravy hot breakfast stayed nights mesa area bw freeway arizona pillows
Reviewed 11 September 2018

My Air Conditioning went out and we needed a place to stay close to home. Upon reading the trip advisor reviews the decision was easy to make Best Western our choice. Jennifer was amazing during check in . Beds are comfortable, room was clean and the breakfast offers lots of options. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank redhed0220
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I’ll be making regular trips to Arizona from my home in California and I was looking for a place to stay and make it a regular choice for my 1-2 time a month visits. I chose this place based on price and reviews and I am not disappointed. Room rates are excellent, breakfast is good, and rooms are cozy, comfortable, and decently sized.

Front desk staff Dawn at check-in was quite friendly and helpful. Came down later and needed lotion, and Sean was very friendly and helpful, and immediately was able to get me some lotion for my hands which I very much appreciated.

As an employee in the Hospitality industry myself (back home in California), I know exactly what to look for when I am traveling, and this place along with its staff members, exceedingly fits the bill.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Explorer445319
Reviewed 14 August 2018

My stay at Best Western Superstition Springs Inn was amazing. If I come back to Arizona I will for sure stay at a Best Western again. The room was amazing it did not only fill my expectations but went beyond my expectation. The breakfast was great I ate in the area provided was excellent the food was amazing and the area was kept clean. Even though the pool area was clean I feel the pool it self could have been cleaner there was a little dirt on the bottom of the pool. Not sure how often the pool is cleaned but in this area of Arizona it needs to be done at least three times a week. It can be done before or after the pool is opened or closed.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank F8688HDcharlesp
Reviewed 25 July 2018

A family emergency brought us here and not knowing how long we would have to stay we opted for VALUE; it was found here. This isn't the fanciest place but our room was CLEAN and we stayed for a week. Our room was right by the pool and not noisy. This room opened up right to the parking lot so if you don't like that, ask for an inside room; I believe they have those, too. There was a really good full breakfast bar every morning. The waitstaff kept it clean, were cheery and friendly. This place fit our needs!

Room Tip: Ask for inside room if traveling alone. Most open to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pebbleskip
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Great experience. Wonderful staff. Home away from home. The master suite is superb. Full kitchen, bath, living room and dining room. The location is prime for dining and shopping, easy access to anything and the freeway. I recommend staying here to anyone. I will be booking another stay soon!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business