“Lunch/dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We have not been to a Red lobster in about 20 yrs and decided to give it a try. Instead of ordering a whole dinner, I went a la carte. They had a wonderful seafood stuffed lobster and I added the carrot/squash as a side. Service was wonderful and food was good.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Enjoyed a nice lunch with my girlfriend. A bit disappointing that there aren't more lunch specials. I typically wouldn't spend $13 for lunch (shrimp and a side salad).

Jane provided good service - came back to refill water and lemonades; also checked on how we were doing.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Went with a group from a conference and they were able to seat us quickly. Waiter was friendly but could of checked on us more frequently. Food was good but not great, the fish I had was falling apart. The biscuits were the star of the meal.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2016

SO heard about the endless-shrimp deal, so we decide to spoil ourselves for dinner.
We were quickly seated, and ordered the deal. I'm a pescatarian, but I wanted to make sure choices like the Korean bbq did not have any other meat products besides fish - our waitress went and asked the kitchen for me.
Between us, that was a LOT of shrimp, and I enjoyed it greatly. My favorites were the linguine, bread batter (don't remember actual name, but it tastes like something you'd get at the state fair, with a pineapple/sweet sauce), and korean bbq. SO's favs were the plain butter, peppercorn, and linguine. We had no problems with the staff or wait time. While we ate our first choices, waitress came and asked if we wanted to order our second - so we wouldn't have to wait - and we did. Refills on food and drinks were right on time, and fresh.
In the end, good leftovers, lots of yummy food, awesome dinner, and a great time!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

We were quickly seated. Service was friendly and efficient. I ordered calamari and vegetables -- it was tempura style. Quite good. A huge plate of food-- so much I couldn't eat it all. My daughter ordered a whole lobster with vegetables and pronounced it delicious. A waiter came over to offer help with opening the lobster.

Date of visit: November 2016