“Best decision I've ever made”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
BEST view in all of Buenos Aires from this luxurious property.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
David S
“Best decision I've ever made”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I've wanted to travel out of my home country (The US) for my entire life. When I finally got the chance to spend a couple months in Buenos Aires, I really wanted everything to be perfect! This apartment, hands down, was the best part about my entire trip.

The location leaves absolutely nothing to be desired. You're right near the recently renovated Plaza Italia and all the awesome bars, restaurants, and night life of Palermo. A block or two away are both the American Embassy and a very convenient train station which makes travel as easy as could be. Also, one of the best restaurants in the entire city (Carniceria) is only a 30 second walk away. Additionally, you have a great shopping center (Los Arcos) nearby, stunning city parks and eco-centers, and so many incredible options. I was torn between choosing an apartment in Recoleta and Palermo, but this was absolutely the better decision because there's just so much more vibrancy and character in Palermo.

The apartment building is great. There is a gym on the top floor with incredible views of the city, air conditioning, and some amenities. The pool on the ground floor is climate controlled and has neat lights that change colors. There is also a convenient spa with jacuzzis, parking garage, laundry rooms, and high speed Wi-Fi that never faltered. The door men are very helpful and work 24 hours so the building is safe and friendly.

However, I have to say, the apartment itself is definitely the best part. The bed is huge and very comfortable with nice linens and comforter. There is ample closet space with a convenient safe. The kitchen is perfect for the size of the apartment and had numerous appliances like a washing machine, blender, juicer, coffee maker, etc. There is a large, beautiful bathroom with a ton of counter space and a nice shower.

In my opinion, the balcony is the main attraction. Located on the 22nd floor, the apartment has a grand sweeping view of the city that mesmerized me for hours on end, jaw-dropping views both day and night. Absolutely perfect for watching the sun set.

There were many things that will inevitably forget about my time in Buenos Aires. But I will always remember my beautiful apartment with a killer view, the friends that I made in the building, and the incredibly helpful Michael Koh who made it all possible.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Jul 2017
Thanks so much David for the great review. We really enjoyed hosting in our property. We're glad you loved our property as much as other guests have.

We're so glad you had a great trip and we hope we can assist you again in the future.

MikesBAapartments
lacrosse...
Orinda, California
“Perfect get away with a super view and great location”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

My wife and I have stayed at this property 4 times. This trip we were there for 15 days. We love the location in Palermo Soho because there are many great restaurants within walking distance and only minutes away. The Subte (subway) is only two blocks away and very inexpensive for getting around the city. There are bakeries and grocery markets around the corner. The apartment is very secure with 24 hour security and has a great view. Every night we enjoyed a beautiful sunset as well the quiet neighborhood. While some travelers like hotels we prefer being in a neighborhood so we can have a better sense of how it would be to live in Buenos Aires. They also helped exchange money that had a better rate than the banks which made the trip great because our money went a lot further. You will enjoy staying here and we look forward to coming back next year! The apartment has a nice kitchen which has everything you could need (coffee pot, oven, dishes, etc.). The wifi is fast and a telephone with VOIP so it was easy to keep in touch family back home. The bed is very comfortable, a sofa that has a pull out bed, AC is super, a dining area, a wall safe; satellite TV, washer and just about everything you could possibly need. The check-in was a breeze and a local contact provided in case you have any questions. They even have a mobile phone you can use! The room is very functional and the complex has a gym (with a fantastic view at the top of the building) and a nice pool. WE love Buenos Aires and the ability to have a great place to call home during our visit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location was fantastic
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
USA
Reviewed 13 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
17 Oct 2013
Steve,

It was such a pleasure working with you and thanks for being such a great guest. We are thrilled you loved our property as much as our past guests have. We look forward to assisting you again on your next trip to Buenos Aires.

MIkesBAapartments
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing