“Best location - vertically and horizontally”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
BEST view in all of Buenos Aires from this luxurious property.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bob S
Santa Rosa, California
“Best location - vertically and horizontally”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed in the apartment for five nights in December and enjoyed every minute. The view is, indeed, spectacular, and the Palermo location is ideal weather you're strolling the tree lined streets or accessing nearby public transportation to explore one Of the worlds great cities. The layout of the apartment is spot on. The balcony is a perfect place for a glass of Torrantes. We especially liked the bathroom - everyone deserves a bidet! The building is gated but we felt very secure in all the nearby neighborhoods. The owner, Mike, arranged airport transportation for us - highly recommended! Don't miss the gym on the top floor - you don't have to exercise to have your breath taken away.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Jan 2017
Hi Bob,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback. It's essential for us and I'm really glad you loved our property as much as our other guests have. Thanks so much for your trust and business and I hope we can assist you again in the future.

Mike
LONDON
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Denver
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;