“Best value in BA with lots of perks!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Breathtaking view from the apartment with an incredible view of Buenos Aires.  Heart of Soho.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
wem123
White Rock, Canada
“Best value in BA with lots of perks!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I traveled to BA with my husband and my 2-year old son to visit my husband's relatives for the first time and to see all the amazing sights that BA has to offer. I decided on this apartment because it has a full kitchen, washer/dryer, full bathroom which included a bath tub, king-size bed, safe, 24-hour security, free wifi, great price and a few perks: apple tv, modern furnishings, balcony that overlooks the city- fantastic view, and the location. With the solid reviews on this owner's other properties, I took a chance with this property.

I was not disappointed. Mike is highly organized, and I knew exactly what to expect from my rental apartment. Since our flight arrived at 1:30am, we appreciated that Jaime was still happy to see us so late in the evening and took the time to explain the features of the apartment to us without feeling rushed. The apartment was definitely as stated in the pictures, it was nice to have a place to unwind after sight seeing/shopping, with the comforts from home. Our bed was a comfy king-size bed and the room had a tv, a full closet, and 2 side tables. We left all the blinds open in the apartment because the view is so amazing!

The apartment is perfectly located: there is a Disco supermarket less than 5 minutes away, a bakery with yummy facturas (pastries) across the street from Disco (although we tried many different ones around the neighbourhood that were equally yummy), lots of convenience stores and cafes around the apartment in every direction, a great park for our 2-year old to play in located 2 blocks away, and a quick cab away from a lot of the great sights in BA. If you walk down to the 1400 block of Armenia (about 3 blocks away?) you will see the start of the trendy shopping area of Palermo Soho - don't waste your time at the expensive malls - this is where the locals shop! FYI - the quality of clothing in BA isn't as high as the quality you would find in the US/Canada, and the sizes tend to run a size smaller - having said that we still managed to fill our luggages with great finds from BA. Also, stores will have a tax-free form to fill out for tourists, and you can bring the forms to any port/airport and get the tax back - but you have to request the form.

We had requested radio taxis to pick us up from the apartment, to make sure the taxis were safe - this extra service will cost an additional 16 pesos. But you can easily hail a cab out on the street and safe the extra cost. If you speak spanish, the taxi drivers can give you a lot of knowledge about the city and even give recommendations of where they take their guests for dinner and etc. Also, there is an app 'Oleo' that is like a Yelp or UrbanSpoon that gives you reviews of restaurants in BA. The neighbourhood is definitely safe, but use common sense when in BA - put your money away in the stores, not as you're walking out of the stores and definitely not in the street. Keep your wallet in your front pocket, and make sure your purse is in front of you and zipped up. The security guards at the apartment are there 24/7 and are super nice guys. There is one at the door, and another stationed to let cars into the parking lot. And there is a really yummy ice cream/dessert place just next door - we loved the dulce de leche brownie! We stayed for 11 days, and wish we stayed just a few more days to explore the rest of our neighbourhood. Our suggestion is to try a different restaurant each night - they are all good! If you have US dollars, you will find that the food is very inexpensive and the portions are very good! We found that having our own apartment in BA was a great experience in living like a Porteno, and it was the best value for our family!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Couldn't figure out the dryer
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
BC Canada
Reviewed 23 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Management Response
23 Jan 2014
Thanks so much Anne for taking the time to leave feedback. It's so valuable for future guests. We're so happy that you enjoyed our property as much as our other guests have. We think it's a pretty special apartment and agree the location doesn't get any better. Thanks for your trust and business and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

MikesBAapartments

Reviewed 5 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

B.C. Canada
Reviewed 29 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;