“Very good, fresh sandwiches”

Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 6 Quick Bites in Marana
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches has been Tucson's hot lunch spot since 1984. We bake our meats, dressings and desserts in our main kitchen daily. Come try our famous Unforgettable or Sundown sandwich today. We have the tastiest grill sandwiches and bread bowl salads around. We delivery and cater, too
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Did Take-Out Baggins for lunch. I ordered the ALMOST REUBEN($10.75) which is a Grilled pastrami • coleslaw • 1000 island • melted Swiss cheese on marbled rye bread, another ordered the BAGGIN’S GRINDER($9.25) which is Salami • oven roasted ham • provolone cheese • bell peppers • lettuce • tomatoes • pepperoncinis • seasoned parmesan • marinated in Italian dressing on an 8” sub roll and a third sandwich was the HIGH BAGGIN’S($9.00) which is Housemade egg salad • cream cheese • crisp bacon • mayo • lettuce • tomatoes. All the sandwiches were very tasty and filling. Service was good also.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed 4 March 2020

I'm not celiac but do have a gluten intolerance. While visiting Tucson I searched for nearby gluten free options and Baggins, to my surprise, had a relatively large selection of GF choices. I ordered the steak sandwich and I have to say is was excellent. The bread was toasted well and honestly I couldn't tell the difference between it and traditional bread. The flavors of the sandwich were great as well. Next time I'm in town I will certainly return. The women that took my order was very helpful and nice as well.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Very spacious and a good feel to the place. We ordered two sandwiches- one cold, the other hot. I ordered mine from the grill (Albuquerque Turkey). It was delicious. The roll seemed smaller than expected. The flavors were there, though. The second order was on marble rye (Fresh Egg Salad) and I was told, it was quite tasty. The best part was the customer service. The cashier knew our order was taking a little extra time. She personally came over, with an offering of cookies to make up for the wait. Good location.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

The food was good. We would have preferred that the sandwiches be grilled more. It was as if the bread was put in a toaster but barely toasted but the sandwich tasted good. They give free drink refills but you have to go up to the counter and have them refill the cup which is a little inconvenient. The chocolate chip cookie that came with the meal was delicious!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Only been once but I enjoyed the sandwich. Everybody I was with really liked their food as well. Will probably go again and try some more options!

Date of visit: April 2019