Balkaya Hotel(Oludeniz)
US$316
US$68
  • Breakfast included
Symbola Oludeniz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$111
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$115
US$103
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Apart Akasya(Ovacik)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$34
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Belcehan Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$88
Priceline
2,760 results
All reviewskids paradiselykia worldmarina restaurantkids clubbeach barfootball coachthomas cookinfinity poolbaby beachmain restaurantchildren's beachpirate showsickness buggolf buggymain poolturkish restaurantnext year
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Wow what a hotel... beautiful views, great food, great kids club and water park.., fantastic lovely helpful staff... loved the beach bar... been here twice and never disappointed and love to return. Myself and my children loved it. Lovely clean rooms. Great for families. Highly recommend

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Donna A
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Our family have just returned home after our second visit to this amazing place and again we all had a fantastic holiday and would highly recommend this to others.
The kids club staff and football coach recognised our children straight away, and this was for me so lovely and personal. The whole mini club team put so much dedication into their job and our kids had an amazing time. There was so much to offer for them and they enjoyed every minute in the kids club.
Our boys got superb, professional coaching from the hotels highly skilled coach Beyazit. Again they loved every minute and even talk about Beyazit to their friend, aswell as being a fantastic coach he put the fun factor in, which the boys loved (and they do Beyazit impressions to each other too). The kids club, staff and football coach made it for me as my children were so happy, and that made me happy.
Everything about this hotel, from the food, staff, cleanliness, scenery were just perfect for our family.
Thank you to all the amazing staff who made our second visit every bit as perfect as our first.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank gertydeb77
Reviewed 30 April 2018

i All.
I would like to thank all the management in this hotel Very professional management of all holiday needs .The hotel is very well ran and its one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in . So very well done to all the workers and management. looking forword to returning on the 8th May .
Kind regards

Room Tip: All rooms are good ,
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank paulpaulg
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 7 days at the end of August 2016. We had the most wonderful time. The transfer time was a little longer than we’d wanted so we organised a taxi from the airport which was quite quick, air conditioned with cold bottles of water available.

The hotel/rooms/apartments are not flash by any means. Inside they had everything we needed with a stocked mini bar. We have experienced grand designs and details in other 5* all inclusive hotels (we have previously stayed at royal wings, Lara beach) and this hotel does not hot that mark. However the setting is to die for, our room was on a corner so from our balcony we could see the sea, the adult only pool and the beautiful gardens, with mountains as a backdrop, stunning views which I have not experienced before. The sunsets were simply beautiful, if you can get to dinner and sit outside at sunset you really do feel like you are in paradise.

The food was varied, plentiful with a dedicated vegetarian section. You would have to be the fussiest person in the world to not find something you like to eat. Food is available all day, the main restaurants for breakfast lunch and dinner as well as snack areas. There are also restaurants you can book for. We tried the Turkish restaurant but unfortunately for me as a vegan there was a really upsetting scene of a whole sheep being lifted from a traditional oven. My two children found this quite upsetting too, though I know this is a cultural thing, it’s just a heads up for families with young children who would not like to see that.

The shows were spectacular, west end quality, we were amazed every single evening by the shows.

Not once did we struggle to get a sunbed, obviously near some of the pools it does get busier but it never felt crowded and we always found beds for our family. The slides are fantastic, my children loved them and again we did not experience long queues, it is all very well organised.

The drinks were delicious, the cocktails were gorgeous, plenty of alcohol in them! As I’m not a big drinker I’d find 2 or 3 cocktails were plenty! My husband drank their local lager which he loved.

There are water sports available and paragliding etc... we didn’t try those but they are very popular.

I would definitely return to Liberty in the future it was without a doubt one I’ll of our favourite family holidays.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank cecesparling
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Just literally come back from this place today. Wow. Scenery was amazing all round. The rooms were spaciouscwith a lovely outdoor patio. The food was really nice. The place was always clean. The waitets/ waitresses would always go out out their ways for you. I can say for sure we will definitely be visiting again. We stayed in room 132.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family