“Professional Training in Bali”
other travellers have booked this property
Nestled in a corner of Candidasa Bay, Rumah Imbang embodies the essence of harmony and balance.
Breathtaking sunsets painted almost every night. Dining bale overlooking the sea.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Breathtaking sunsets painted almost every night.
Dining bale overlooking the sea.
Panoramic views to the scuba diving island off the point from the meditation bale
Main villa & bale
Flowering trees, palms & the sea abound
Lush garden greets you upon arrival
Living room, with satellite TV.
Kitchen is well equipped & available for all.
Purple sunset in the pool
Bed in Master suite.
Master outdoor shower.
Splashhhhhh
Garden twin beds
Pool is modest but sea just down the steps is grand.
Garden (left) and Seaview (right) overlook pool
Seaview suite (left) bedroom
Seaview suite (right) bedroom
Seaview suites shower
Seaview suite bathroom sink
Compound from trekking path
Our beach & neighbors
Sunsets always changing...
View of Candidasa from trekking path
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
hsgrigory...
Yerevan, Armenia
“Professional Training in Bali”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Frankly, when I was in my fatherland I thought that the place where I and my colleagues were going to arrive in couldn’t make us forget the distance which we had to pass for the training and we would need a little bit long time to be recovered. After the first calm night in the hotel I realized that it is a place where every element has been made to show the carefulness of the owner to the visitors’ welfare. Everything was so clean and full of freshness that the second day I didn’t even remember the time we’d spent for travelling.
To my mind, Rumah’s exclusiveness is attributed to its hospitable and polite staff, wherein, you may find the individuals close and allied to your soul and relatives. I figure out that one of the most desirable characteristics of it is its clean environment and isolated location far from the traffic and its terrible noise bordering on the beach of Indian Ocean.
If people really need to identify the surround of really needed relax they can just try to visit and find it in Rumah Imbang having a host of leasure activities there.

28 Jan 2017
Was a pleasure having the Armenian experts here to learn & get a taste of Bali!
MarsieZ
Sydney, Australia
“Great stay”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I stayed at Rumah Imbang with my family and my brothers family and had a fabulous time. The place is very comfortable, clean, safe and located in a very quiet part of Candidasa. Sunsets are a particular highlight of this property as the outdoor eating area has clearly been designed to take full advantage of the spectacular Balinese sunsets. Don't expect an ideallic white sandy beach at your door step but it is certainly clean enough for a swim and snorkel. There is a fantastic snorkelling spot just a short boat trip off the coast which we all enjoyed immensely. We joked that we met the whole cast of Finding Nemo (except for Bruce). Wayan is always helpful and cooks up a great breakfast in the morning. The nearby warung is also just a short walk away and serves great and food at ridiculously cheap prices. We arranged a pick up from the airport with Gary and given how tucked away the place is, I would strongly advise this as the trip is about 2 hours and the place may be difficult to find for out of town drivers. Highly recommended!

Your age range 50-64
3 Jan 2017
Though I was out of the country, my wonderful staff says that Nate & his family./friends were a pleasure to host @ Rumah Imbang.. They enjoyed the compound so much that they mostly stayed on the property, dinning there as well (including a duck tutu dinner), and getting massages when not going out snorkeling.
TimAdvent...
Perth, Australia
“Silver anniversary Golden Imbang Sunset”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Our trip to Candidasa needed to count, it was my wife Karen's and my 25th wedding anniversary. We have a house with 4 grown kids and needed some alone time. We've both traveled Bali extensively since 1985 and stayed in many places. This time we rolled into town without a booking and started to eliminate places that didn't feel right if you know what I mean, we worked our way through some of the many places on the "strip"until we found ...
Rumah IMBANG Villas.
WOW!
If like my wife your champagne tastes that little bit better watching a sunset then why stay anywhere else on Candidasa Bay other than HERE. "Now shall I watch the sunset from in the pool or on the lovers swing under 4 varieties of flowering bougainvillea"? Mmmh.
Yes, sure there are some great places around the corner but most of Candidasa faces SOUTH, I bet they don't tell you that in their brochures! Rumah Imbang faces WEST so you choose. Choices, choices and would you rather share your pool with 30+ other randoms or know each of the other guests by name? Rumah Imbang is just for a few select guests at any one time. Walk to the restaurants or order in, choices. Get up at dawn and walk 5 minutes to the lookout or sleep in, choices. The soft lapping noise at night is the ocean at the bottom of the garden trying to get in for a piece of your tranquility.
Your action; Be selfish and do not tell anyone about Rumah Imbang its all yours, book now. Timothy.A. Smith Perth Western Australia

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view, quiet, cool westerly breeze, staff, access to town
Liked least: not enough time to stay longer
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Sep 2016
I was great hosting & making new friends with Tim & Karen. Pretty sure we'll be crossing paths again - in the not too distant future.
KZAG75
Perth, Australia
“Very peaceful & helpful staff”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Gary the owner has only just recently taken over this villa complex and as expected there were a few minor details to iron out. Overall he and the staff were very accommodating. The site is beautiful and serene which made for total relaxation, especially after having spent 5 days in Seminyak. There is the best warung in the world a very short walk from the villa (note that only breakfast is available at the villa and there is no bar service which didn't worry us as we like to get out and about anyway). A 10 minute walk to the town centre. It was a bit of a shock that there was no TV's or internet in the rooms however we soon appreciated this as we detached from our technology devices and immersed ourselves in books and conversations with fellow travellers. If you are seeking a departure from the rat race you'll love this place.

Travelling group: Teenagers
2 Sep 2016
Thanks Kristy for your feedback. Very pleased you enjoyed your stay & that our goal of providing a sanctuary to relax, connect & slowdown is achieved.

Small correction & clarification, there are 2 wifi hubs for the villas and thus internet access is available in all rooms.

In terms of TV, we made a conscious decision to NOT have TVs in the individual rooms as we felt strongly that would interfere with the emphasis we give to promoting harmony & balance. However, there is satellite TV in the common living in the main villa.

With respect to bar service, indeed we only stock Bintang on the alcohol front.
teekay341
Perth, Australia
“Sanctuary Found at Rumah Imbang ❤”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

From the moment you step through the front gate, Rumah Imbang feels like a sanctuary where the outside world is the other side of the gate. It is a peaceful paradise of beauty and harmony. Stayed in a seaview room with picture perfect views over the bay - stunnung. The bed was divinely comfortable and fresh flowers in my room every day - such a sweet touch and a gorgeous outdoor bathroom. Sri looked after the cooking and each dish was delicious - especially the fish and Gado Gado - yum! The grounds of Rumah Imbang are the show stopper though - quintessential tropical paradise with swaying palms, frangipani, hibiscus and gorgeous pink bouganvilla framing the view to the bay - inspires instant relaxation and contentment - no reason to leave the villa and spent many happy hours fanned by the sea breeze at the pool or under the open pavillions. It's a serene place for yoga at sunrise too. Ketut does a magical job of looking after the gardens - he is so very kind and helpful with anything I needed.

Gary takes care of everything you could ask for and is a gracious, thoughtful and generous host. He arranged boat tours, drivers and had some great tips on what to see do. A snorkelling trip to the island and white sand beach is a must!! Gary and his team are truly what makes this place so special. I felt like I'd been welcomed into a beautiful home and was immediately made to feel at home. I loved this place and would recommend in a heartbeat - I would love to give it a lot more stars but only allows 5.

31 Aug 2016
Was a true pleasure sharing Rumah Imbang & Bali with Tina, cementing a new friendship!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing