“My place of choice when I'm in Goa!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nithin J
“My place of choice when I'm in Goa!”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in November 2016

What's not to love about this place! The hills as the backdrop, or the central location, or the well thought out apartment?

I love that the place is so easily accessible. It is just enough far away from the hustle and bustle. The pool is gorgeous and a great place to hang out.

The apartment has all the amenities you would need. Furniture is very well appointed.

The owners of the apartment are very informative and gave us pointers on where to go and what to do. That helped us really fill out trip and extract most out of our day in Goa.

This will be my place of choice whenever I am in Goa.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Sep 2017
Thank you for a very warm review, we will hopefully see you again soon.
goabes
Bengaluru, India
“Resort feel in an apartment”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This place is brilliant if you're a small family or just a single traveller and want to entertain some people. So much better than a hotel room. Well appointed and super clean. Love the high quality linen.

The layout is brilliant. Who ever picked out the furniture and set it up must be a genius. Support staff are very helpful in getting the place cleaned or helping us get around or even renting vehicles. Ask for Navita and Nelson.

The complex/society is so nice and plush with a huge pool it feels and looks better than half the resorts we have stayed in so far. It is located in Arpora so in the season we look forward to the flea market and club cubana which is walking distance.

The owners of the apartment are very informative and gave us pointers on where to go and what to do. That helped us really fill out our week and extract most out of our day in Goa. Theyre available 24/7 over the phone if we needed any help with info or directions etc.

I had a pleasant trip. Will return for more.

20 Sep 2017
Hey, many thanks for your very comprehensive review. Look forward to hosting you again soon.
Nikhil B
“Good place to stay, kept very well, would highly recommend”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Right in the middle of arpora village, it's a quaint place, with good facilities, has a good swimming pool to relax, not much of a view though but on the ground floor makes it easy to access in and out.very clean and would give a thumbs up to the property...

20 Sep 2017
Hi many thanks for your review. See you again very soon
deepblues...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Beautiful and serene location”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment is in a beautiful quiet location and is very well done. The owners are amazing and take excellent care of place and the guests. Excellent job.

20 Sep 2017
Many thanks for your kind words.
Raghu V
“Su CASA”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Yes that's exactly how I felt when I booked the apartment. Extremely friendly host, very prompt in responding and went out of the way to help me and made sure my stay was comfortable. The apartment is tastefully decorated and has all the amenities it needs. The property is well guarded and it's so centrally located to all the beaches and shacks and markets. The host helped me with my transfers to the airport and also helped me in renting a bike and suggesting places of interest to do in the monsoon season.
I will definitely go back and stay here

Cheers

20 Sep 2017
Thank you for your kind words. Will host you anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing