“Flavors are on point”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious! Only negative is the wait. But the food is worth the wait. We had the chilaqilles and huevos rancheros. Both were awesome! Nice ambiance inside with the exposed brick and stained glass. Glad we came here. Will come
back if we are in the neighborhood.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I had expected more, the burgers were frozen and I thought that they would have been much better because they looked amazing. The wait was long, so call ahead would be my recommendation, and I think they might specialize in breakfast so maybe we will try that next time.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Maybe we visited at a poor time, first thing on a Sunday morning. Maybe the cook had a bad day. At any rate, this place was not special. I had the chorizo Benedict and one egg was over cooked, no running yolk, and the other was just right. The greeter acted like she was still asleep but our waitress was friendly and fine. Everything about this place screamed average or mediocre to me. We won’t be back.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Easy walk across the street from The Wigwam. Excellent breakfast. Lunch was also great. They can get a little busy and sometimes had to wait 10-15 minutes for an inside table.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch after our round of golf just down the street. The place is clean and the waitstaff were friendly. The lunch menu was the standard stuff and I was surprised at the quantity of the food we were served. It exceeded all our expectations so much we went back for dinner! The Dinner menu was larger and the folks in there really made us feel welcomed.

Date of visit: August 2017