“Lauren's Is a very special restaurant . Certainly one of the Best in The Garden Route.”
Review of Lauren's

Lauren's
Ranked #3 of 120 Restaurants in George
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lauren is the charming owner who is nearly always there.
The food is excellent and such a great variety in Lauren's menu.
It is located at 44 Eden Meander Mall. Definite must when visiting George. A firm favourite with the locals.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just about to leave SA for 5 months and thoroughly enjoyed our last coffee at Lauren’s! Such a special person! Just wish we had had time for a piece of her delicious cheesecake! Will be one on my first ports of call when I return!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Falafel shakshuka and all the vegan toppings - Lauren’s saved us from lack of choice and their staff made it a dream! Highly recommended

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

After waiting 30mins for a coffee and yet another 40mins for breakfast, our waiter totally ignored us. Food was average and I had to make a lot of compromises as they were already running low on produce. This was not my first visit and although it was not busy at all this time, it was not a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I visited 2 years ago with a friend and was very impressed with the food and the service. Unfortunately on this trip we only went once as the food was really poor. After a very long wait for our breakfast my poached eggs were inedible. I was surprised that the waitress didn’t ask why I didn’t eat them. The coffee was good.

1  Thank 1moray