“Phenomenal trip! Ask for Khotso”
Review of Cape Xtreme

Cape Xtreme
More attraction details
Owner description: CapeXtreme Adventure Tours and Cape to Addo Safari's has been operating quality scheduled and private tours since 2006 and is the first and original operators of the Cape to Addo route. We offer unique week and weekend Garden Route tours with guaranteed departures, as well as day tours and packages throughout Cape Town, the Garden Route and Kruger NP.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Best trip I’ve been on in years. The trip was so organized that we didn’t have to think for a second. Our guide Khotso was so much fun and extremely informative. I will definitely be booking another trip with Khotso before I go back to Ireland.

Fantastic trip and a great way to spend a long weekend

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"trip enjoyable"
"wine tasting"
in 11 reviews
"south africa has to offer"
"amazing tour"
in 6 reviews
"amazing days"

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This trip blew my expectations out of the water. I was able to get everything I ever wanted to do in South Africa with his adventure of a lifetime. We had the pleasure of having Khotso as our guide, who quickly became more of a friend than a tour guide. The knowledge, expertise, and professionalism that was exhumed by this individual and the Cape Extreme staff overall was phenomenal and truly would not have changed anything about the trip that we had chosen from Cape Town to Addo. We were able to see lions, walk with elephants, and bungee the highest bungee bridge in the world. If there is anything I will remember from my many adventures in South Africa, it will be this trip with Khotso!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

It was a fantastic time! Everybody need to do this trip!! Ahah come on guuuys. And the most amazing guide ever.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I did a 3 day weekend safari and it was the best decision of my life! Our guide, Khotso, was very knowledgeable and so much fun to be around. He knew every cool place you could possibly go along the route. The first day was a safari and we were able to spot all of the Big 5! The second day we did bungy jumping and walking with the elephants. I was able to meet some really nice friends along my journey and if you’re questioning whether or not you should do it, DO IT!! It was my favorite weekend on my 2 week long trip and I want to come back to South Africa just to do this 3 day trip again!