All reviewssecure parkingglass roofcape townbars and restaurantsideal locationfully equipped kitchensea viewroom was spacioussmall poolstayed here for nightshop on hop off busa lovely staybalconystudioaccommodationsupermarketonsite
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The location is great. Sea, mountain and the heart of Camps Bay all packaged in an airy and sprawling hotel. One of the cheapest options in the area on Bookings.com for the weekend made it the obvious choice. Love the fact that you get free on site parking - although parking lot is small. My mother had fallen a week before and being large was hobbling around. She noticed the lift was out of order and merely commented to the receptionist if she would be alright without a lift. The receptionist was quick to tell her that she never informed her about any disability and that was the end of the conversation. We clearly were not in empathy or sympathy heaven here. We were accommodated on the 2nd floor and our sea view was only a sea view when we left the flat. The toilet seat would not behave and besides the flat screen and 1990 air conditioner, I would rate the interior as no-frill. This all being said, I would stay here again if it was the cheapest option in its range.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights, this hotel is in the best area in Cape Town. You have the lovely beach right across the street, loads of restaurants and bars and it's safe. Theres regular buses to the main town / waterfront. The staff were helpful, the room was Spacious (with a sofa and kitchen) with the best views of the bay, it was reasonably priced and there's secure parking. The place to stay if you're visiting Cape Town.

Room Tip: Ask for a Sea facing room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank discodivaboogie
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My family and I stayed here for 10 days and we really enjoyed ourselves. The staff were friendly and helpful. The apartments were clean and spacious, and also had a lovely view out onto the seafront. There was a swimming pool which was expectedly cold during our stay (September) and there is also limited parking, but overall I would recommend this place for the value.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank christycloake
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Such friendly and helpful staff.
A view to die for.
So much comfort and space...with aircons!
You are right on the beach... across the road... waliing distance.
Very well priced
I'll definitely want to go back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Myself and my boyfriend only stayed one night. The rooms are clean and spacious and I was surprised that it included a mini kitchen. I cannot fault anything. I wish I could have stayed longer. The location is absolutely spectacular. Was so nice to be able to step out and go for a walk along the beach or go and eat at any of the restaurants. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple