All reviews studio room secure parking glass roof cape town bars and restaurants a bit tired ideal location fully equipped kitchen the penthouse self catering sea view opposite the beach table mountain main bedroom victoria road small pool thoroughly enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My family and I stayed here for 10 days and we really enjoyed ourselves. The staff were friendly and helpful. The apartments were clean and spacious, and also had a lovely view out onto the seafront. There was a swimming pool which was expectedly cold during our stay (September) and there is also limited parking, but overall I would recommend this place for the value.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank christycloake
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Such friendly and helpful staff.
A view to die for.
So much comfort and space...with aircons!
You are right on the beach... across the road... waliing distance.
Very well priced
I'll definitely want to go back!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Myself and my boyfriend only stayed one night. The rooms are clean and spacious and I was surprised that it included a mini kitchen. I cannot fault anything. I wish I could have stayed longer. The location is absolutely spectacular. Was so nice to be able to step out and go for a walk along the beach or go and eat at any of the restaurants. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

All my expectations were met, I'm hoping to sleep at the Place on the bay again and to recommend to others. I Enjoyed the beach view also close to the shops ( pick n pay ) and also the entertainment areas!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Good position right on the main road at Camps bay. Is a little tired but Good size room, clean and self contained, secure parking. Receptionist help us make a booking for a tour and was helpful with the details.